Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ! THe shovel

This is the story about my sisters first driving expiriance!!! I THOGUHT IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!please tell me what you think!!!!please

D_______D

Chapter 1 - ! THe shovel

Chapter 1 - ! THe shovel
Lauren had driven for the first time…our lawn suffered a grave injury… and needed to be repaired my sister and I decided the best approach would be to smuggle grass from the neighbors yard… and this is the story of “The Shovel”

Well as you have already been informed we had been smuggling grass. The sun was beating on our backs as we kept a watchful eye out for and passerby. Our mission was this "Fix the "damage!"" And that we did.... but for the price of our SHOVEL!!! As we worked our shovel became weak because the ground was of unknown texture to this unsuspecting tool. As Lauren was digging she pulled out the shovel only to find him wounded!!!!!! His tip was bent!!!! We quickly did immediate surgery and he was back to normal but OH!! he was a changed shovel!! As we progressed the shovel continually was injured until......ALAS!!!....his metal was so weak so DEMENTED !! that he was of no help!!!

We had to finish our job using only our God given hands and finger nails!! When the job was complete we returned to our shovel to find him as we left him.....lying miserably on the ground and almost saying "Go on with out me" but we already had...
Later on we had another job to dig a hole for a plant, unsuspectingly Lauren forgot of the shovels condition and snapped him in half !!!!!!

Thus ended the life of our poor friend Dusty P. Shovel


By D________D

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CN5 on June 21, 2005, 7:04:53 AM

CN5 on
CN5NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOR SHOVEL U WERE TOO YOUNG!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku-Kitsune on September 19, 2004, 7:15:33 AM

Otaku-Kitsune on
Otaku-KitsuneT_T ;_; :( =( NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NO, NOT THE SHOVEL!!!!! ANYTHING BUT TEH SHOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!! *ssobs and sobs for hours* That poor shovel..... R.I.P. you poor little shovel* *cries as she throws poor Dusty P. Shovel into the grave in the yard in died to save*

hippo_afro_puff on July 14, 2004, 7:29:43 AM

hippo_afro_puff on
hippo_afro_puffNo! that poor shovel.*sobs and cries uncontrollably*

BloodRoses1619 on May 1, 2004, 3:04:17 AM

BloodRoses1619 on
BloodRoses1619um...alrighty then LMAO very talented, "inner"