Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Oh....Kay.

A STORY OF A NINJA WHO THINKS SHE CAN BECOME HOKAGE SO EASY SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS WRONG READ TO FIND OUT THE REST

Chapter 2 - Oh....Kay.

Chapter 2 - Oh....Kay.

     Today is our first mission. I really, really, REALLY  hate Sasuke. And Sakura is very, VERY annoying. Naruto I can deal with. But I can't stand any of them. Kakshi sensi is weird. I don't know whats up with his mask thing, but I gets on my nerves. I really hate this team, but what hokage says goes so I'm kinda in a pickle. Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage, she really cool and all and I made her teach me some stuff after much bugging and begging.

       Then theres that one girl. The one that requested to be privetely trained....

 "And I guess we're going to have to put you in somewhere E-E.... Ennaka?" Iruka said struggling the name.

".... I wish to be trained sepratly."

"I'm sorry what?" iruka asked shocked. No one ever objected to be put in a team.

 "You do not know my abilities, why would you suddenly put me in a team when you do not know my strengths or weaknesses?" The shadowy girl replied coldly.

 Iruka just looked at her. "ummm, yeah... Sure. Of course."

Ennaka looked up with her cold unemotional black eyes and glared with a creepy demented smile. "... Good."  Her strip of red hair, covering her right eye was tossed out of the way to reavel a creepy red eye. It was scary!!! Ennaka but her dark blue hair, (almost black) back where it belong with  her red peice of hair going back into place.

My lip tembled. that girl was creepy! Just looking at her gives me the creeps. She's mean too. Calls me a loser. All the time, And its so freakin' annoying and its gets me so freakin' angery, and I can't stop saying freakin'!  Yeah, I'm glad I'm not with her. She reminds me of that Sasuke kid. And two Emo kids is too many. Ugh, I wonder when we're going to start this mission, its taking forever! In fact, I don't even know what the mission is!  I'd better start paying attention!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on October 17, 2007, 11:24:26 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuof read a story with Ennaka in it before!

Lanayru on October 18, 2007, 4:58:47 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyup yup, I forced her to put her in. I'm such a nice friend!^^

inoyamanakarox on October 20, 2007, 2:23:19 AM

inoyamanakarox on
inoyamanakaroxgrrrrr!

Lanayru on September 3, 2007, 1:17:26 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrunow that I think about it, I'm gonna use Ennaka in my fic, so u can use her for anything u want in yer story. caz I think I'm going to write a Naruto fic as a break with my Zelda fics. just to ease ma mind to calm it for my sequal. U get the idea.