Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Kia Meets Micheal Jackson

A STORY OF A NINJA WHO THINKS SHE CAN BECOME HOKAGE SO EASY SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS WRONG READ TO FIND OUT THE REST

Chapter 25 - Kia Meets Micheal Jackson

Chapter 25 - Kia Meets Micheal Jackson
After I had healed myself, I went back to my teammates to see what we should do next. We sat on the ground in a small silience with only the wind to break it. The others stared at the ground, while I messed with my tail and picked the dirt from it. There was just so much to do, and little time to think about it. We needed a scroll, we needed to find the castle, we needed to come out of here alive."Well, what do you suggest we do?" I asked them as the boys began to talk about their stradegy to get a scroll and a way to find the castle."Well, we need to get an Earth scroll..." They said."Well, thanks I knew that!" I grumbled. "Who has an Earth scroll!?""I do..." A menacing voice hissed."Oh my God! It's Micheal Jackson!" Chibi shouted, pointing at a figure behind Kia. He had white skin and yellow eyes. With long black hair. Kia thought he looked gay.Orochimaru frowned and slapped his face whispering, "Why does everyone keep calling me that?! First Ennaka, now this kid!""Ennaka?!" I shouted, "I hate her!""Well, I guess we have something in common then." Orochimaru sighed, rubbing his forehead."But, then again... I hate you too!" I said cheerfully, knowing that would make him mad.Orochimaru groaned and hissed threateningly, "Well, I guess you wouldn't want this, would you?" He began pulling out someting from his mouth. I thought it was really, really nasty! "Ew... That's not right!" Chibi wrinkled his nose and stuck out his tounge in disgust.Orochimaru ignored us and pulled out a scroll from his throat. Saliva dripped down it's sides and we all made faces."Yeeaahh... You can keep that..." I growled, "We don't want it...""It's got Micheal Jackson germs!!!" Chibi shouted, running around in circles passing Kia and that one other guy."Please stop." I moaned, "You're making me dizzy.""Okay..." He stopped and stood still, "But we might as well take the scroll... I mean, we might not get another chance to find one...""As much as that sounds like a good idea, I don't want to touch that THING." I pointed to Orochimaru."What a way you have with insults..." Orochimaru muttered, folding his hands in a seal, "But I need to take Kia...""... Huh?" I blinked, "Who are you, what do you want, and how do you know my name?!""All in good time, Kiainakika... All in good time..." The man let a snake creep out of his yucky mouth and let it drop to the forest floor. We backed away, not knowing what this guy was talking about. Well, we knew one thing... He was really gross. "And let the fight begin..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on February 24, 2008, 9:05:15 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatO_O Micheal Jackson LOL!