Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Chapter x_X

Chapter 1 - First Chapter x_X

Chapter 1 - First Chapter x_X
The starred ones apply to me. XD

1) You doodle SK characters in your school notes.*
2) You have a green pen, and draw Lyserg with it.*
3) You have a purple pen, and draw Ren with it.*
4) You suddenly become very religious and start wearing white.
5) When your friends/relatives ask you why, you say you joined the X-Laws.
6) You start writing an essay on why Hao isn't evil.*
7) Whenever you hear "Babylon" you think of Jeanne, the X-Laws and/or the Gate of Babylon.*
8) Whenever you see fire, you think of Hao.*
9) You try to find Patch Villiage, and fail.
10) You try to find Patch Villiage, and succeed.
11) You try to get your hair done like Ren's.
12) You buy all the SK cosplay outfits you can find, no matter how much it costs.
13) You wear said outfits to school.
14) When your classmates laugh at you about it, you get out the weapon of the character you're dressed as.
15) You sue 4kids entertainment and take all their money.
16) Never mind suing... you just burn their building down.
17) You start eating Chinese food.
18) You find yourself working to conserve nature.
19) You sew plushies of the characters in your spare time.
20) You download all the episodes on your computer at home.*
21) You start a group that boycotts/revolts againt 4kids.
22) It's been less than 2 hours since you founded the group and already have over 500 members.
23) You make shrine websites for all the characters, including the ones you hate.
24) You joined all the SK fanlistings that ever existed.
25) You claim you can see ghosts.
26) You actually can see ghosts.
27) You try to Hyoi Gattai/Integrate said ghosts.
28) You go to a tattoo place and ask them to tattoo Ren's emblem onto your back.
29) When this is done, you dye your hair purple and run around your neighborhood screaming "I AM REN TAO, FUTURE SHAMAN KING!"
30) Whenever you cross the street (especially in the city and there are trucks) you think of Ren.*
31) Your ultimate dream is to go to China, Japan and England.*
32) Whenever you see a samurai, you think of Amidamaru.*
33) Whenever you see a sword, you think of Harusame or Mosuke.*
34) When you start studying world history in Social Studies and are studying China, you ask the teacher if there's anything in the textbook about the history of the Tao family.
35) When the teacher says no, you yell.

Which ones apply to you?

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Potatoness on October 18, 2010, 5:15:53 PM

Potatoness on
PotatonessI had a dream about Amidamaru 0.o

SweetxinsanityxSarah on November 8, 2009, 11:10:58 PM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarah8, 16, 17, and 30 apply to me kukuku -big @$$ Hao Asakura fangirl- :3 Most of my gallery has hao in eet, well it has abit of Len as an adult nows. -proud of her newest Lenny pic- WEWT! -burns down 4kids building- THATS WOOT YOU GET YA BASTARDS! >8D

_ren_tao_fan_ on December 16, 2008, 7:21:41 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_everything about boycatting 4kids is me ^^ I HATE THEM SO MUCH
*Len starts talking with fake british voice*
TT_TT WAAAAA

FaustXIII on February 12, 2007, 7:20:00 AM

FaustXIII on
FaustXIIIOMFG... I... am totally obssed. lol. ^^' I say I'm more of a Faust-person though... lol

PurplePhoenix on January 12, 2007, 11:33:41 PM

PurplePhoenix on
PurplePhoenix1, 6, 7, 8, 11(for cosplay XD), 12(Made said outfits), 13, 17, 19, 20, 28(again for cosplay, but not a real tatoo O.o)

Wow I doo lot's of those things! XDDD

SalemRat78 on September 11, 2006, 5:13:50 AM

SalemRat78 on
SalemRat78omg, i do a lot of those XD. i asked my mom if i could get a tattoo and she said no T-T i'll get one when i'm like 40 XD

starvingmoose on April 30, 2006, 12:09:09 AM

starvingmoose on
starvingmooseIf this is true, I am more than just "obsessed". try scaring your friends cause they say you have at least one charictoristic of all the charactors. I'm a Pyro Maniac!

jewel on April 26, 2006, 12:32:31 AM

jewel on
jewelO.O ohw no I am obsessed!! not all of them aply to me...but #8 certainly does. ohw no...I AM OBSESSED!!! well there is nothing to do about it^^better live with it.

KillerPanda on April 19, 2006, 7:13:13 AM

KillerPanda on
KillerPandaI have done 29 befor.Its true really i have done it on a dare.Evrybody thougt i was crazy.But i had fun.I even got money from one dude.

mikeala12 on March 5, 2006, 10:12:07 AM

mikeala12 on
mikeala121,3,8,9,11,17,18,24,25,26,30,31,32,33, when i'm older im going to get a mini version of rens tatto on my forarm, i have to back up 4kids because if it was not for them i would never have dicoverd SK, i dont know how to sew, and i cant find any out fits, my hair is to short to put up like rens so i have to wait on that 2...