Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - girl meets boy, love meets taunt

well i had this idea for a gerard way story. i knew the perfect girl to star in it.

so there is this girl named amanda and she has a secret she is hiding from the world. she is scared she'll fall for gerard.

Chapter 1 - girl meets boy, love meets taunt

Chapter 1 - girl meets boy, love meets taunt






Amanda was assumed as normal; she wore jeans, evanescence shirt, and sunglasses into the coffee shop. This place was always very special to her because not only did it have great bands but it was nice and peaceful atmosphere. She walked in, dragging her converse through the door. Little did she know she was being watched. No it wasn't a stalker, but an admire. The boy just saw something in her, this sense he had never felt before. Maybe it was the natural beauty, or maybe it was the reality in her face. Oh no, she was not playing an act.



She walked uneasily to the counter, always feeling those hazel eyes poring themselves into her back. A chill went up her spine, but she thought it may just be the wind. She spoke softly to the cashier as she side looked at the man who owned those glossy hazel eyes. She knew exactly who he was, but she was always so afraid to get so close. The truth is, she felt like love was her curse.



The coffee arrived to her hands and she sat at a table. He felt this would be the day he would approach her. It felt right perfect timing. All he asked to himself is not to be a fool. He could feel the pit of his stomach being swallowed, and everything stood still. His foot moving in slow motion as he approached her and her eyes trailing up and meeting his. At that moment, both of their hearts stopped.



Gerard still gained little confidence, his hand shaking. He was so close and she knew he was about to talk.

“Hi…i-i-`m G-G-Gerard” he spoke uneasily. The more he stared at her, the more nervous he got.

“I know who you are.” Amanda said normally, even though she felt like a fan girl screaming inside of her.

“Oh, you're a fan?” he asked feeling a little more convertible.

“Yeah…” she replied, and then silence fell upon both of them. Gerard searched for words to say till he found them.

“Ok I know this may sound weird and all. You also may feel like I am going to be a rock star and only want you for sex. But I'm not like that. I guess I just want to know ifyouwouldgotothispartywithmetonight?” He inquired saying the last part faster. Amanda considered his words for a second. Right now my chemical romance lover side of Amanda was screaming “yes”. Then there is her other side saying “you can't fall so hard again”. Amanda made a bold move.



“Yes, I'd love to.”










Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gerard_Vampires_Rock252 on February 10, 2006, 6:22:14 AM

Gerard_Vampires_Rock252 on
Gerard_Vampires_Rock252HEEEHEE AWSOME STORIE DARN AMANDA IS AO DANG LUCKIE HAVEIN THAT HOTTIE ADMIRE HER WOOH



MORE PWETTY PEEZ???

ITS REALY GOOOOOD

LittleLouie on February 8, 2006, 10:00:13 AM

LittleLouie on
LittleLouieoh snapple your crazy

you make me soud sooo...
not weird =]

its lovley please write more

(other side)

write more ya hoe baggggggggggggg =]]]

see you tommorow! whoo!