Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - She's Lost In Her Own Maze

well i had this idea for a gerard way story. i knew the perfect girl to star in it.

so there is this girl named amanda and she has a secret she is hiding from the world. she is scared she'll fall for gerard.

Chapter 2 - She's Lost In Her Own Maze

Chapter 2 - She's Lost In Her Own Maze




Gerard found himself driving to a street sign he was given directions to. His nervousness fell into place, his hands shaking on the steering wheel, his heart in his throat. He decided to finally go walk up to the door, his black dress shoes brushing off the gravel leading to the house.





Gerard tried his best to put on a smile, but it twisted into one's of a pedophile due to nerves. He straightened himself up one more time before he glided towards the doorbell. The smoothed surface gently touching his hands. He pressed it with a quick motion, as if it were to burn his hands. Quickly the door was open to reveal a more done-up Amanda. Gerard took a sharp inhale of breath, seeing her wasn't helping him containing his composure. She didn't need the make up, or the fancy hair style, but god, Gerard was shaking.



Amanda found herself in Gerard's car, feeling nervous, feeling curse, feeling love. The butterflies bothered her, she can't fall again, god forbids she falls again. She stared over at Gerard who had his hands on the steering wheel, but wasn't moving, just staring out ahead.



“Gerard, are we going?”



Gerard looked up at her realizing how long he had been thinking and decided to take a chance.



“Ever been to red lobster?” Gerard asked scared of her reaction, she didn't seem high maintained, but his judging was off lately.



“No…” Amanda answered truthfully. She had no clue where he was going with this one, but she was watching it play by play. As soon as she had said no Gerard gasped at her, he could not believe the words coming out of her mouth. He couldn't understand how she could be from New Jersey, and never been to red lobster.



“You must go, like now. Screw the party. “Gerard said, thinking this was a great idea, red lobster is a good place to get to know each other.



“You want to take me to red lobster?” Amanda asked frightened of if this man was high or something.



Gerard shrugged” yea, basically”



“To red lobster then!” Amanda said becoming extremely excited right then.




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxLady_VampirexX on March 9, 2006, 6:24:24 AM

XxLady_VampirexX on
XxLady_VampirexXYAY!
Manda & Gee are going to Red Lobster!!!
haha I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!!
are you going to put up more??

pleeeeese!

you are a awesome writer!!!

KEEEP WRITING!

LittleLouie on February 11, 2006, 7:48:00 AM

LittleLouie on
LittleLouieha ha ha!!

im going to red lobster!!!! whooo!