Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - winds return

who knows its a kagura sesshy. now that sesshy and kagura are growing closer i raised the rating for safety becuase i might add a lemon or something

Chapter 6 - winds return

Chapter 6 - winds return
kagura could feel oukas heavy breath the life demon was in bad shape but before the final seconds she couldnt bring herself to apper and strike the hunter. kanna's eyes widened in shock "kanna you ok whats wrong" kohaku and rin said walking behind her and for the first time she let them look in her miror but they couldnt see "kanna find anything we smell oukas blood but cant track it" sesshomaru said bending down next to the wide eyed girl who frowned "we wont make it in time darksoul found her" kanna said that was all she knew her miror wouldnt show her anymore. everyone was heading back out to look when they heard two sets of footsteps one clearly belonging to an injured ouka but the other set unsure "the smell from the wind doesnt seem to be being carried anymore" inuyasha remarked "its even coming closer from kiraras reaction" sango said the twin tail hadnt gone big yet but the steps were getting closer. then they could all feel a demonic aura "isnt that aura farmilier" shippo said when the others tought about it even thought the smell of naraku no longer was there the smell and aura were kaguras "i still cant see her or ouka in my miror" kanna said everyone looked to the gate which was opened what or who ever it was was almost here. ouka limped her left arm hanging useless while her left leg helped her hop along with kaguras help. they were both smiling when they came out of the trees kagura didnt even know anyone else was there as she was focusing on keeping ouka standing dispite the lenght she had already helped her across "i'll take her" sango said sliding into kaguras place helping ouka the rest of the way but not all as soon as sango took ouka kagura turned to leave as ouka passed sesshomaru she looked at him "your not going to lose her again are you" ouka whispered at him as she and sango fallowed everyone else. sesshomaru breathed deeply before using his demonic speed to grab kagura who had just made it into the trees by her waist effectifly preventing her from escape "off of me now" kagura growled sesshomaru losened his grip slightly but still kept her in place "were are you goin" he whispered it was hard talking with her and having her walk away after she came back from 'death' "away i'll be back when ouka births the pups as i promised her but theres no reason for me to stay" kagura said inbetween a hiss and normal. sesshomaru tightened his grip on her agin "what about kanna" sesshomaru whispered he didnt know why tought they were alone "shes growing up and besides she has you and rin and everyone else" kagura whispered back "she's missed you kagura so has rin and kohaku and what will ouka do when she is well and your not here" sesshomaru whispered "oukas strong kohaku will live and rin has you and kohaku and kanna" kagura hissed by now sesshomarus emotionless mask had gone down he turned her to face him. kagura could see sesshomaru was hiding his emotions as best he could "ouka could birth her pups any day now what if you dont make it back and after that fight who knows if there even still alive or not" sesshomaru said he needed to get the wind witch to stay for a little. kagura's eyes burned with anger "you know i dont have to stand here i can do like i did when i died vanish into the wind i went full form last second i can do so now" kagura hissed and for a few seconds sesshomarus mask feel and he looked hurt. kagura couldnt stand seeing him like this even if was the first time but soon his mask went back up but now at least kagura knew how he was feeling but if she went back she didnt know what would happen "so you know i've always been with ouka" kagura said as she dispated from sesshomarus arms she needed to think.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment