Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - acting wind

who knows its a kagura sesshy. now that sesshy and kagura are growing closer i raised the rating for safety becuase i might add a lemon or something

Chapter 8 - acting wind

Chapter 8 - acting wind
kanna woke early the next morning she was still lying against sesshomaru she thought of him as a father kinda but she wondered how she'd tell kagura that she was her mom "you ok kanna" sesshomaru said waking up "i just dont know how to tell kagura she's my mom" kanna said her eyes couldnt hold much emotion her voice couldnt show it she could smile and frown but she was nutreal most of the time "i could tell her for you" sesshomaru said kanna smiled nodded and went to play with rin kohaku and shippo. sesshomaru walked out of his hut to go to were he had seen kagura the day before to find she was lying there he sat down next to her "kagura wake up we have to talk" sesshomaru whispered as she woke up "what is it asshole you have two minutes before i vanish agin and this time i aint sticking around" kagura said she had no reason to ouka had lost her pups and wolf was enough to help her "kanna is your daughter" sesshomaru said he didnt want her vanishing again he saw kaguras face grow shocked angery and happy "get her ready i'm taking her with me tomorrow" kagura said growling at him she knew this and kanna intupted last night which wasnt a bad thing but she wanted to know how he felt which meant pushing him his eyes held sorrow but she would fix that later. long as she's still here sesshomaru tought pulling kagura into his arms she was cold she spent the whole night outside basicly "your to cold kagura" sesshomaru said kagura looked up with furry and happiness "so what asshole and cant you keep your hands to your self" kagura said but she didnt pull away "i mean your far to cold to regain the heat quickly by yourself" sesshomaru said keeping her in his arms "oh its like this everytime i go from wind form the this form its nothing" kagura said in truth she had flew around the earth thinking and was faking sleep "kanna will miss rin kohaku and shippo" sesshomaru said maybe the guilt trip will work this time "she's strong and she needs to srenghten her heart" kagura said fighting to stay angery in his arms "everyone was worried" sesshomaru said "its not a big deal and get your hands off of me or i will vanish again" kagura said then vanished.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment