Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - the wind and the moon

who knows its a kagura sesshy. now that sesshy and kagura are growing closer i raised the rating for safety becuase i might add a lemon or something

Chapter 9 - the wind and the moon

Chapter 9 - the wind and the moon
sesshomaru got back to his hut at dusk wondering if kagura would really take kanna away he locked the doors up this time and sat in the corner unaware kagura was alreay inside in wind form. sesshomaru sighed "and again i get her angery" he said as he felt the wind return to the position it had been in last time a hand on his and the other hand rubbing his face stripes while sitting in his lap he shivered. 'it will be better soon' kagura tought resuming the position she had been in the previus night but she was rubbing his face stripes more gently then before. sesshomaru relaxed at the winds touch "she came to see me when ever she was going to die i could of told her one of those times" sesshomaru whispered as he felt a leg lay on his. kagura smiled as sesshomaru shivered when she layed her leg on his "i should of told her how i felt now for some reason she is pissed at me" sesshomaru said then shivered when he felt another leg on him and the wind turn and the one hand on his shoulder "kagura i should of told her now i've lost her and kanna" sesshomaru sighed kagura looked up and ran her hand down the side of his face causing him to shiver again "it seems most things i love get rip from me" sesshomaru sighed. kagura smiled 'thats enough of a confession as much as i'll get out of him' kagura tought still in wind form she tilited her head and kissed him as she went from wind form to normal. when sesshomaru felt kaguras lips against his was the biggest shock he had maybe i should play with her he tought grinning in his mind as she rested her head on his chest "witch" sesshomaru whispered at her wrapping his arms around her hoping she wouldnt vanish agian "oh so your still going to use that term i heard and saw EVERYTHING from last night asshole" kagura said kissing him again he suddenly turned over so he was on top of her "i swear if you transform this time i'll kill you next time i see you kagura" sesshomaru said licking her neck she shivered and moaned "i can just vanish if you try" kagura said he growled lowering her kimono slightly "then i'll find someway to seal that danm power dont even try getting away i'll hunt you through any storm you can make" he growled sliding his hand into her kimono she gasped "you know i'm more then able to stay in my full form forever exept for when i need to eat or something" kagura said her kimono slid down slightly past her hips were sesshomarus hands were his face was only hairs apart from hers "yes but ouka is a life demon she could bait you out very easy" sesshomaru said pressing his lips to hers as both there outfits came off "kagura" sesshomaru whispered she looked at him with her red eyes "what sesshomaru" she said a bit annoyed he had stopped "after tonight you'll be MY wind witch" he said into her ear plunging his fingers inside of her slowly moving them back and forth "i..f i do..nt v..an..ish" she said 'i couldnt even if i wanted to' kagura tought bucking against sesshomarus touch "your enjoying this to much to do so" he purred kissing her gently "w..ho sa..ys" she said bucking more wildly agisnt his fingers when he started rubbing that sensitive bundle of nerves "that says" he whispered smirking as he slid his tounge around her breasts "o..k s..o i'..m en..joy..ing i..t b..ut i ca..n sti..ll va..ni..sh" kagura said almost whining when sesshomaru removed his fingers from inside her "you wont be able or want to for long" he purred lickingdown her thigh begining to run his tounge along her lower lips she bucked slightly "i'll vanish right now if i wish" she hissed but then moaned when he stuck his tounge inside her licking the inside of her channel then removing his tounge to look at her "i'm giving you two minutes to convince me not to vanish" kagura said sesshomaru smirked positioning himself over her "mine" he whispered plunging into her she instantly bucked against him "sesshomaru" she moaned as he pounded in and out of her likcing her neck and ear as he did so "see your enjoying this far to much to leave kagura" he purred finally she gave in "ok i couldnt leave even if i wanted to sesshomaru" she said wrapping her arms around his neck as they finished.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment