Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Anime Roleplay Characters

Just my roleplay characters. This is a huge hangout spot for them. Too many people were invited.

~Note: I'm still adding characters. This won't be completed.~

Chapter 1 - Anime Roleplay Characters

Chapter 1 - Anime Roleplay Characters
~Inuyasha~
Name: Tsukiko Nagita

Nicknames: Aqua Priestess

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Appearance: 5'6, Long Blue hair that's tied in a ponytail with a white ribbon, forest green eyes, wears top part of a light blue kimono, she carries her bow -n- arrow set on her back, dark blue baggy, tan sandals.

History: Tsukiko got her name by being born doing the Full moon. She was the only child born in her family. Her father, Juro Nagita, was part of the military and had to leave once Tsukiko turned one. Around the age of four, her mother was given sad news about her father. Tsukiko's father was ambushed by demons and was killed. At age five, she became a priestess and traveled with her mother for six years, helping sick villagers, and also killing demons that attacked the villages. During these travels, her mother, Mana Nagita, teached her the ability to use the Sacred Arrow. It took Tsukiko three years to actually fire a perfect Sacred Arrow, but didn't fully master it yet. At age eleven, her mother was also murdered by demons after Mana left ten days ago to help another village. Tsukiko was alone now. She continued to follow her path as a Priestess, mastering the Sacred Arrow a month after her mother's death.

Tsukiko gained one jewel shard after the death of her Grandma. Demons have be after her a lot, thanks to the power of the jewel shard. She currently travels alone at age sixteen. Her powers have improved over the period of time.

Personality: Tsukiko is serious when slaying demons and when there's trouble. Mostly powerful during the moon's appearance. She's a kind hearted person and always hangs around with the children of the villages she stops on her travels.

Weapons/Abilites:
- Bow -n- Arrows
- Seeing the jewel shards
- Using the Sacred Arrow
- Can summon the power of water, but only at night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Naruto~
Name: Yukiko

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Village: Hidden in the Mist

Headband Location: Neck

Rank: Jounin

Appearance: 5'6, Short blue hair above shoulder lenght, sapphire eyes, almost same clothes as Sheena wears, belt holding her kunai patch, short black, tight pants, blue ninja shoes.

Pets: Nao *male*, hawk

Love Interest: Haru
=========================================
Name: Haru

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Village: Hidden in the Mist

Headband Location: Forehead

Rank: Jounin

Appearance: 5'7, Brown hair about shoulder lenght, hazel eyes, Black T-shirt with a sleeveless jacket over it, same black pants Kakashi wears, kunai patch on his right leg, blue ninja shoes

Pets: None

Love Interest: Yukiko

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Fullmetal Alchemist~

Name: Erin Elric

Age: 15

Gender: Female

History: Daughter of Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell, she gained both the ability to use alchemy without a transmutation circle and the ability to fix Automail. Edward told a lot of stories about his military days and Erin would enjoy every single story. She would also help her mother, Winry, with the automail for her dad or other costumers. She left her parents at the age of eleven to become a State Alchemist. She has currently spent four years in the military. Erin has so far met a lot of new people and went on a lot of mission. She usually is yelled out by Roy Mustang because she causes a few problems here and there. She's an alchemist and a Automail mechanic.

Personality: Nice, but can be serious at times. Erin has her father's attitude and her mother's smarts. She loves to explore and fun to hang around with.

Apperance: 5'5, Long blonde hair, light blue eyes, (normal: white shirt, jeans) (Automail Mechanic: Black tank top green baggy pants) (Alchemist: red shirt, the same jacket as her father wears, black pants) Brown shoes

Rank: Lt. Coronel

Alchemist Ability: Any Alchemy

Alchemist Title: Circless Alchemist



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Avatar~
Name: Erin

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Appearance: 5'6, Long, light blue hair, green eyes, necklace from the Water Nation, light blue short-sleeved shirt, long blue skirt, brown boots

History: While growing, Erin's village was usually attacked by the Fire Nation. At age eleven, she left her village to get stronger with her waterbending and try to get the Fire Nation to stop attacking her village.While on her travels, she saw a young child being attacked by Fire Nation guards. Erin helped the child escape. The child's name was Kira and she was only seven. Kira joined Erin's travels and journey to become a powerful waterbender, and try and stop the Fire Nation once and for all. She is currently teaching Kira all the moves she knows of.

Nation: Water

Bending power: Water

Weapon: None

Pet: None

Side: Good
==========
Name: Kira

Age: 11

Gender: Female

Appearance: 5'3, short brown hair, hazel eyes, blue short-sleeved shirt with a long sleeved shirt under it, dark blue skirt, brown boots

History: Kira never knew her parents at all. She has been alone ever since she was two. At age seven, Erin appeared, saving her from the Fire Nation that were trying to capture her. Ever since that day, she has been traveling with her. Her goal is to stop the Fire Nation and free this land from them. She considers Erin as her big sister. Kira is currently being teached by Erin on waterbending.

Nation: Water

Bending Power: Water

Weapons: None

Pet: None

Side: Good

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment