Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Video Game Roleplay Characters

Just my roleplay characters. This is a huge hangout spot for them. Too many people were invited.

~Note: I'm still adding characters. This won't be completed.~

Chapter 2 - Video Game Roleplay Characters

Chapter 2 - Video Game Roleplay Characters
~Pokemon~
Name: Claire

Age: 14

Bio: Claire is just your average human who wants to become a Pokemon Trainer. Even though you can get your first Pokemon at age 10, Claire waited until she was 14. While waiting, she studied on all the types of Pokemon seen around the world. Now that she's 14, Claire is ready to start her Pokemon journey.

Description: 5'6, long, straight blue hair 5 inches below shoulder height, navy blue eyes, purple T-shirt, brown belt that'll hold her Pokeballs, green skirt that goes a little past her knees, brown boots.

Starter pokemon: Torchic
========================================================
Name: Naomi

Age: 16

Bio: Naomi is from the Kanto region. She competed in the Kanto Pokemon League at age eleven. She made eighth place, losing to Daisuke. The only Pokemon she has with her currently are Eevee and Dragonair. The rest of her Pokemon are at Professor Oak's Lab.

Description: 5'6, straight, brown hair shoulder length, hazel eyes, light blue T-shirt, silver bracelet on her right wrist, backpack, belt carrying her Pokemon, dark blue shorts, brown boots.
========================================================
Name: Daisuke

Age: 17

Bio: Also from the Kanto region, Daisuke is Naomi's rival. He competed in the Kanto Pokemon League and beat Naomi. He made sixth place. He was 11 when he started his journey. After the Kanto region, Daisuke traveled to Johto, then Hoenn. He currently carries Golduck, Starly, and Aron.

Description: 5'8, short brown hair, hazel eyes, Black T-shirt with a sleeveless jacket over it, belt carrying his Pokemon, blue jeans, sneakers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tales of Symphonia~
Name: Rebecca Aurion

Age: 17 (Real age: Over 4000)

Gender: Female

Race: Human/Angel

Description: 5'5, long red hair, sapphire eyes, black collar around her neck, white long sleeved shirt, belt that has her sword attached to it, small green skirt, black tight pants, brown boots

History: Sister of Kratos Aurion, Rebecca has lived for more than 4,000 years. She was close to her brother at age six through seventeen. When the Ancient Kharlan War began, Kratos left her to fight. After the war, she never saw her brother again. In search of her brother, Rebecca became an angel in order to live longer. She kept her seventeen form and began to search for Kratos. Many years past, Rebecca found information about Kratos. She found out that her brother had fallen in love with a woman and had a male child with her. This child was named Lloyd.

She stopped her search after knowing that her brother was still alive. She started a new life and lives in a small village.

Personality: Rebecca is the some-what kind. She's pretty mean when she wants to be. Bossy sometimes. She's calm and acts like Kratos sometimes.

Weapon: Swords.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment