Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Original Roleplay Characters

Just my roleplay characters. This is a huge hangout spot for them. Too many people were invited.

~Note: I'm still adding characters. This won't be completed.~

Chapter 3 - Original Roleplay Characters

Chapter 3 - Original Roleplay Characters
Name: Naomi Yumari

Age: 17

Race: Human

Gender: Female

Appearance: 5'6, straight, brown hair shoulder length, hazel eyes, tan skin.
School Uniform: White, short sleeved school shirt with a black bow, black skirt, long white socks that go up just two inches below her knees, size eight and a half brown shoes.
Other: Whatever she feels comfortable in.

Personality: Naomi seems like a sweet girl when it comes to school. If she's angry, it usual comes from the pointless arguments with her parents. Naomi is quiet, but intelligent. She's confident enough to speak her mind out in arguments and opinions. Believer in mythical creatures such as angels and demons. Usually gets suspicious feelings when she's around Masumi.

History: Naomi was an orphan child for eight years of her life. Her mother and father were killed in a car accident during their ride back from her grandparent's home. Naomi, the only one to survive, was only one then. For the next eight years, she lived in a rundown building with many other children. She was considered the strangest child in the Orphanage due to her ability to sense evil presence within the building. Age nine, she was adopted by her Foster parents and couldn't sense them anymore.

Since then, Naomi has been living a normal life with her new parents. She's got into many arguments with them and she usually leaves the house to avoid more conflict. When she started her Freshmen year of High School, Naomi started to sense something evil around her neighborhood. During this time, she met an eight year old child named Masumi. Since then, Masumi and Naomi have been friends. Naomi usually discovers blood on the soil and sidewalk when she takes a walk through the park.

Other: She's been practicing with her father's blade since her senses came back. She'll have to only practice when her father is out or at work.
================================
Name: Akia Utamia for her adult, Masumi for her kid

Age: 10 as a child, Unknown for adult

Race: Angel

Gender: Female

Appearance:
Child Appearance: 4'8, looks like a ten year old, Long, shiny blue hair that's tied in a ponytail with a red ribbon, sapphire eyes, tan skin, light blue T-shirt, silver bracelet that her made-up mom gave her, dark blue shorts, white socks, size five sneakers.
Adult Appearance: Unknown

Personality: As a child, Akia seems pretty nice. She's the type of person who can't make friends easily, but quickly made friends with Naomi. Usual shy around strangers and sometimes her charge, Akia has a temper when it comes to snotty, rude people. A bit hyper and spoiled at times, she is usual seen with Naomi everyday.

When she's an adult, Akia will do anything to protect her charges. Though, she hasn't been a kid for such a long time, Akia tries to act as close as she possible can without giving anything away.

History: Akia is a trained Guardian Angel who protects humans. Before she began her job protecting humans, Akia fought in a war. She healed and fought against many demons. She was pulled out of the war to help with humans on Earth. She has some experience with protecting them, but out of all the charges, Naomi has been her biggest. Usually reverts to her child form named Masumi to stay close to Naomi. Akia always gives the same phony story about her parents always yelling at her to stay outside. So far, Akia has been in the clear.

Her charge has some family problems, but senses a sort of evil presence around the neighborhood. She was given this job to protect Naomi for she may be useful in fighting demons, though, Akia kinda doubts it.

Other: None at the moment

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment