Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction- Izayoi's Discovery

Ok, i was just watching the Tarzan movie and I love it. Also, I love Inu-Yasha. So, this is the Tarzan movie, but with the Inu-Yasha charecters^^

Srry if i don't get every word right

Chapter 1 - Introduction- Izayoi's Discovery

Chapter 1 - Introduction- Izayoi's Discovery
A long, long time ago, there was many gorillas living in a island near Africa. Their names were Izayoi and Inu-Tashio. They were the leaders of a gorilla family. They had a baby that loved so much.

***
Close to that island, a giant ship was burning. Their was only three survivors. A woman and her baby son were in a boat, while a man was trying to get the boat onto the water. Finally the boat fell. The woman looked up at the ship, worried about what happened to her husband. She then saw her husband jump off the ship. He swam to the boat and hugged his wife. They looked at their son. He opened his wide eyes and smiled at them.

***
But Izayoi and Inu-Tashio weren''t so lucky. One night when they were sleeping, their baby was awakened by a few butterflies. His curiostity got the better of him, so he ran after of it, running out into the dangerous jungle. Unkown to him, a leapord was in the jungle. The leapord got closer. The baby gorilla ran into a clearing; and saw the leapord. The baby screamed and ran off, the leapord right at his feet. Izayoi and Inu-Tashio were wakened by the terrified screams of their baby. They looked at each other before running. One last scream came, and then there was silence. Izayoi''s eyes started filling up with tears as Inu-Tashio squeezed her into a hug.

*** With the husband, wife, and son, they had just got on the island the morning after the baby gorilla died. The husband looked around, and the baby made a squeaking sound and looked up at something. The wife and husband followed his vision to see a giant tree; perfect to be a house. The wife looked at the baby and grinned. So, for the next weeks, they had built the tree into a treehouse. But a very good one. They thought they could now live in peace. They thought that...

***
It was weeks and weeks after all this happened, and Izayoi and Inu-Tashio had barely said a word ever since. Inu-Tashio looked back at the gorilla family, and sighed. Izayoi was tagging along at the back, looking very depressed. Until she heard something crying. It didn''t quite sound like a gorilla, but she knew something was in danger or needed help. The gorilla ran along a small river, and up a bridge to a very large tree. Izayoi went inside the house-looking part. It was very messy inside. She could hear the crying from a little bed. Izayoi walked around, notcing something red on the floor. She looked closer and noticed it was paw prints. But they were made from blood. Izayoi panicked for a second and backed up.

CRACK

She looked down and saw a strange square thing. The gorilla picked it up. There was three creatures that almost looked like gorillas, but they only had hair on their heads; except for the man, he had some hair on his face. In fact, there was a serious looking man, and a kind looking woman holding onto a baby wrapped in cloth. Izayoi put it down and went over to where the crying came from. There was a blanket, and it was moving around. Izayoi put her hand in and hesitated, but grabbed the blanket. Under it was a small child with short silver hair and dog ears. He immedietly stopped crying, and stared at Izayoi with huge, curious, golden eyes.

"Eh?" Izayoi asked, turning her head slightly, confused at what she saw.

"Eh?" answered the baby, also turning it''s head slightly. Izayoi lowered her head and sniffed around the baby.

"Achoo!" the baby sneezed on Izayoi''s nose. Izayoi grunted and lifted her head. She reached her hand in and grabbed the baby by it''s ankle. The baby smiled and clapped his little hands. Izayoi turned him over and wondered what the white thing he was wearing was. She lifted it up and smelt it; only to grunt and let go. It was a revolting smell. She heard some gurling noises and turned the baby over. He was making spit bubbles. Izayoi looked closer at him. The baby grabbed around her nose, and hugged it. Izayoi smiled. She cradled him in her arms and closed her eyes. Unforunatly, Izayoi didn''t notice the leapord tail swinging beside her...

(yeah, okay, hope you like it so far! This was so short because it was just an intro)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sangofan1 on June 19, 2006, 10:41:29 AM

sangofan1 on
sangofan1wow thats good more plz *fav*