Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Me, Myself, and My Dad

A girl has a special realationship with her dad...until she finds out his secret...
A couple finds the perfect house...until they discover who lived in it...
A television remote makes lots of trouble for one boy...

Creepy, twisted mini tales for the

Chapter 1 - Me, Myself, and My Dad

Chapter 1 - Me, Myself, and My Dad
I loved my dad more than anything in the world. Sure, because I only live with him I miss out on make-up, jewelery, and fancy clothes. But it is worth it.

"Do you want to go to the park and shoot some hoops?" my dad asked me one day while eating supper
.
"Yeah!" I replied, grinning. Basketball was one of my favorite sports.

"But we have to wash the dishes first," my dad added quickly. I groaned.

***
It had been about two hours since we had started the game. Of course, I was winning, 15 to 3. The sun was already setting. Buy the time our game was finished, the moon was about to come out.

"I can''t wait to see the moon tonight!" I exclaimed, staring up at the sky. "Don''t you like the moon, Dad?"

My dad shook his head lightly and quickly looked at his watch. It was a weird watch. My dad''s watch had all the dates for a full moon.

"Amy," he said, his voice trembling with hear. "Go back home, right now."

I stared at him, confused but scared. "Why? What''s wrong Dad?"

"JUST GO!" my dad roared, looking at the ground so his bangs would shadow his eyes.

No second thoughts there. I ran. I ran into a thicket near the park in hid behind a tree. Painful screams and shrieks came from my dad. Was he okay? What was going on? I looked over to my Dad; to see a giant hairy beast!

"Grrrrrr," it growled softly, it''s blood-red eyes whizzing about. It pounded it''s fists on the ground. A watch came off of one.

"Dad?" I whispered so quietly. My dad looked my way, but I flew right back behind the tree.

My heart was in my throat. My lungs had popped like balloons. My mind spinned around. My stomach twisted and turned, making me want to throw up.

"Amy, where are you?" a deep, dangerous voice grunted. It almost sounded like my dad''s voice. That was it. I ran again. But this time I ran to my house. I rushed inside and grabbed a butcher knife from the kitchen. It was the only thing I could do.

"Amy, it''s me you''re-" before he could finish, the knife struck him like a bullet. My dad fell like a brick. I sighed in relief.

"At least I''m safe now," I said, breathing slowly and calmly.

"Amy, that wasn''t very nice," a voice like wind whispered into my ear, big hands grabbing my shoulders, crushing them like toothpicks. "You''re grounded."

Well, the only bright side was that I''d finally be with my mother and brother

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sam400 on July 10, 2006, 8:23:24 AM

Sam400 on
Sam400WHOA THAT WAS AWESOME.