Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Turning Back Time

A girl has a special realationship with her dad...until she finds out his secret...
A couple finds the perfect house...until they discover who lived in it...
A television remote makes lots of trouble for one boy...

Creepy, twisted mini tales for the

Chapter 2 - Turning Back Time

Chapter 2 - Turning Back Time
T.V. was the only thing that mattered to Jimmy. All he talked about was T.V. All he thought about was T.V. He watched T.V almost every second of his life.

To Jimmy, television was the sun and the moon. One day, while Jimmy was watching his favorite show, the sound went low.

"Aw darn!" Jimmy cried, trying to find the remote. But it was no where to be found. He searched and searched until he could search no more. Jimmy gave up hope. He couldn''t find the remote. Jimmy then rushed up to his room, and smashed his piggy bank.

"Wow." Jimmy smiled as he saw the hundreds of dollars that were now laying on the floor. Just enough to get the remote. Jimmy grabbed the money and ran out of the house to the electronics store. Jimmy ran to the counter and rung the bell on it.

"Hello?" he cried in a quick tone. "Is anybody here?"

"Why, hello." Jimmy saw an old man come behind from an curtain. He ran up behind the counter and grinned at Jimmy. "What can I do for you?"

"I need a remote!" Jimmy cried, taking the money and putting it up on the counter. "I was watching TV when the volume went low! Please, I need a remote!"

The man grinned again and went behind the curtain. A shuffling sound came for a second. The man came back out with a remote. He took the money and gave the remote to Jimmy. Jimmy grabbed the remote and ran for his house.

"Good luck," the man whispered, managing a weak laugh, before walking back behind the curtain.

***

Jimmy whizzed through the door. He looked at the remote for the first time; and stopped. The remote only had volume control on it. But that didn''t matter to Jimmy right now. He pressed the + button, but nothing happened. Jimmy kept pressing it. He swore and finally looked up.

"What the-?!" Jimmy asked in surprise. He was still in the living room, but everything was silver. And shiney. Jimmy circled the room, mouth wide open. He stared back at the remote.

Did the remote do this? Jimmy thought. He pressed the - button a couple of times. Jimmy looked up. Everything was back to normal. A thought drifted through his mind, and Jimmy smiled. He always liked dinosaurs. He always wanted to see the dinosaurs. Jimmy pressed the - button about hundreds of times.

"ROAR!"

Jimmy gulped. His plan had worked, but it kind of backfired. The last thing Jimmy ever saw was a huge pair of jaws closing on him. As he went away, he thought one last thing.

I hate TV.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on June 30, 2006, 8:14:44 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianKool stories you got there!