Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Rainy Days Can Be Very Fun Days

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 2 - Rainy Days Can Be Very Fun Days

Chapter 2 - Rainy Days Can Be Very Fun Days
WARNING: shonen-ai (yaoi) warning!!!!

discalimer: I do not own Inu-Yasha

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dang it," Miroku muttered, followed by a colorful string of curses. He had got lost from the gang, and it's been pouring rain for hours. Lightening nearly blinded the monk while thunder helped by almost deafeaning him. Sitting under a tree wasn't a great idea, so Miroku was stuck sitting outside in the clearing, soaked to the bone. It didn't help at all that a spine chilling wind was rushing through the forest. The monk started pacing back and forth, a sudden panic rushing through him.

Where do I go? Which way did I come from again? Oh boy oh boy oh boy... No time to panic Miroku! Calm down. You're not usually the type that panics.

"HELP!" Miroku screamed into the night, but unfortunatly, the clap of thunder drowned him out. The monk grumbled something to the gods, before sitting back down.

Hour by hour passed, but Miroku couldn't find anyone. He was soaked, miserable, and freezing. His whole body shivered violently. But then, he tensed when he felt something light go onto his shoulders. Miroku's reflexes kicked in, making him jump to his feet, hands clutching the beads of the kataana. The monk calmed down when he saw Inu-Yasha standing there, holding onto the top of his hoari.

"Oi, monk, where were you?" Inu-Yasha growled, still holding on to his hoari.

"I got lost, and I couldn't find you," Miroku grumbled quietly, completly embaressed. Inu-Yasha rolled his eyes, walked over to Miroku, and set the hoari over Miroku's head.

The monk's cheeks over heated with a faint pink blush. "Um, Inu-Yasha what are you doing?"

The hanyou smirked as he heaved in the scent of Miroku's embaressment. "You need it more than I do." He laughed as the blush on Miroku's face got much deeper. The monk looked up at the laughing hanyou and arched his eyebrows. But then he smirked. The next thing he did was totally unexpected, and poor Inu-Yasha never saw it coming.

Miroku brushed his lips ever so gently over Inu-Yasha's, then forcing his tounge into the hanyou's mouth. Inu-Yasha's whole body when red with embaressment. The next four words Miroku whispered into Inu-Yasha's ears made the hanyou's fuzzy triangles twitch irratatebly.

"Look who's blushing now."

Miroku smiled triumpetly. Rainy days can be very fun days.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yep yep yep...

I do NOT support yaoi couples, ecpsecially InuXMir. -sighz- Actually I despise yaoi. But, I wanted to a yaoi piece for some reason. I'm not to proud of this piece though.... I only like the ending XD

Hope you like it!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 12, 2008, 12:48:29 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98lol! it was great! just wait 'till sango finds out!

inuyasha_naruto_lover on September 24, 2006, 3:18:24 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_loveroi..it's supposed to be "kazaana" not "kataana" gomen