Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tattered Butterfly Wings

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 3 - Tattered Butterfly Wings

Chapter 3 - Tattered Butterfly Wings
Everything was going wrong. Why was Sango's life going so bad? Why did her father have to die at her brother's hands? Then for her brother to die, come back to life, and then try to kill her. It was all Naraku's fault. But Sango was going to do the only thing she could do.

The tajiya leaned over her brother, staring into his shineless eyes. Sango held a sword over Kohaku, tears freely running down her eyes and dripping off of her cheeks, landing onto her brother. She had to do it. It felt like it was the only thing she could do.

"Kohaku," Sango managed to sputter out, between hiccups and sobs. "I'm going to kill you. Then I'm going to kill myself. It's the only way." She raised the sword, ready to strike.

"Sango!" a harsh voice snapped, followed by a harsh hand clutching Sango's wrist, making her drop the sword on the ground. The tajiya's eyes met up with amber eyes. Inu-Yasha growled.

"We are going to kill Naraku, then get Kohaku back! Don't you want Kohaku to come back alive?!"

"Inu-Yasha," Sango said, astonished by the tenderness that was mixed inot the hanyou's voice. She nodded, "You are right." Sango's hand reached out towards the sword while her brother was getting up. This was the right way though. And nobody could make her stop. Not even Kohaku.

The tajiya self-pitied herself while looking at her reflection through the sword. A mass of messed up black hair and puffy red brown eyes. She looked at Kohaku, tears starting to stream down again.

"Good bye Kohaku. I love you."

Sango once again raised the sword. Kohaku closed his eyes tightly, waiting for pain to come. But all he heard was a stabbing sound and a slight gasp. When he opened his eyes, he saw blood.

But it wasn't his. It was hers.

Kohaku's eyes turned back to normal, tears starting to run down it. "No!" He ran over to his sister, who still had a hint of life in her. Kohaku picked up her head and gently rested it on his lap. He sobbed un controbaly. "No sis. It didn't have to be like this." Sango made a small grunt. She felt like tattered butterly wings. One more gasp of air, and Sango's head rolled off of Kohaku's lap.

Lifeless.

______________________________________________________________________________________

When I began this little drabble, this is what I thought.

What if Sango were to kill herslef instead of Kohaku?

And here's what I thought of. Hope you like it. no flames please.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 7, 2008, 7:25:09 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98woah