Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Four Seasons of Love and Laughter

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 4 - Four Seasons of Love and Laughter

Chapter 4 - Four Seasons of Love and Laughter
Note: This chapter was inspired by the song "Four Seasons". It comes on at the end of the third IY movie.
Disclaimer: I do not own IY or co.
__________________________________________________
Spring: The flowers flew all over the place, carried by the breeze. Tiny Rin tries to scoop them all up, running merrily around and laughing delightfully. Sesshomaru was sitting near her, watching the little girl. Something inside him made his heart leap for joy just seeing the girl's delight. The youkai smiled and got up, catching some flowers for Rin. Sesshomaru gave them to her, being awarded with a giant smile.

"Thank you Lord Sesshomaru!" Rin giggled, running off with the flowers. Sesshomaru followed, smiling.

Sesshomaru, the youkai thought to himself. You're becoming to soft.
Summer:
Little Rin runs around playfully, chasing the butterflies. She runs up to Sesshomaru, with a butterfly in hand.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Rin declares, standing on her tippy toes so her lord could see the winged creature in her hand. "Look! I caught a butterfly! Do you like butterflies, my lord?"

Sesshomaru looked down at the girl with his normal, bored face. Rin's face twisted in a frown when he didn't say anything. Her lower lip started to tremble and tears started at the brim of her eyes. But they all stopped when her lord put a smile on his cold face.

"Yes Rin. I do."

Fall:
Leaves scattered all over the sengoku jedai, making a big mess everywhere. Rin runs around in the leaves, making the leaves get tangled in her now longer hair that wasn't in a small ponytail anymore. With her taller body, she climbs up the trees, picking leaves, helping the trees shed. She laughed merrily, jumping off the tree. Rin finally sat down, out of breath, enjoying the breeze her new kimono (from her lord) gave her. The old orange and yellow one soon got too small. Rin looked up when she saw a shadow cast over her. It was Sesshomaru.

"Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin asked, for her lord looked like he wanted to ask a question. The youkai just shook his head, and sat down by Rin.

"But, my lord," Rin started, shifting her weight so she could face Sesshomaru. "You look like you want to ask a question." The youkai remained silent, just staring at Rin, absorbing her words.

Oh yes, he wanted to ask a question. But it would have to wait.

Winter:
Winter was one of Rin's least favorite seasons. She used to like it because of her childesness, but now that she was much older, she hated it. No more of that innocent child lived in her. She was a grown woman now. She hated the cold! She hated the freezing cold. She hated the ice, the ice that was so slippery, that you couldn't take four steps before slipping. She hated how you had to wear such heavy clothing when you went out.

But there was one thing she loved about winter. The snowstorms.

Because, then, she would be in a cozy place, near a warm fire, while snuggling herself into the warmth into her new mate. He also loved this part about winter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WOOT! MY LONGEST DRABBLE YET! ya..you know the pairing...yesh yesh yesh ^^ I love this one so much for some reason..please comment!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 7, 2008, 7:27:50 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98LOVE IT!

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on February 8, 2007, 1:49:28 PM

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on
My_Haunted_Heart_01For some reason..I like the pairing....Nice writting! ^_^