Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Marrige

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 5 - Marrige

Chapter 5 - Marrige
Today was the day. Today was the day that Inu-Yasha was looking foward to for so long. Today was the day when he was going to confess his love for Kagome. The hanyou couldn't sleep all night, he was bouncing in his little spot on the tree, waiting for the sun to rise. That was when he was going to rush to Kagome's time and tell her. Oh, he just couldn't wait! It took him all his courage, but he was going to do it! Because after two weeks of waiting for her, Inu-Yasha could not wait anymore! Finally the sun was up near the middle of the sky, and the hanyou knew that it was time. He jumped out of his spot, but Sango suddenly and expectadly jumped in front of him.

"What are you doing Sango?" Inu-Yasha asked quickly, quite surprised that he hasn't exploded with anxiety.

"Inu-Yasha," Sango said slowly, too slowly for Inu-Yasha's liking. "Are you going to go to Kagome's time?" The hanyou nodded. "I don't think you should. I have a bad feeling."

"Sango, are you keeping a secret?

"No..."

"Well, see ya!" Before Sango could say another word, Inu-Yasha had left.

He kept running and running, but then Ayame zoomed in front of him.

"Ayame?" Inu-Yasha asked, surprised to see her. "What are you doing?"

"Inu-Yasha, if you are going to Kagome's era, please don't! I have a bad feeling," the wolf youkai replied. Inu-Yasha just snorted and zoomed off.

"What is up with all the girls today?" the hanyou mumbled to himself. "And why don't they want me to go to Kagome's era?" By now, Inu-Yasha was so close that he could see the well. But Kikyo unfortunatly went in front of him, her arms spread out like wings.

"Kikyo!" Inu-Yasha cried, completely surprised that his ex-love was there. He couldn't tell her about-

"Inu-Yasha! I know you are going to Kagome's era! But please don't! I have a very bad feeling!" Kikyo cried in worry. Even she was trying to stop him! But Inu-Yasha didn't give up. He jumped over Kikyo and went plummeting into the well. Shrill screams came from the woman, but Inu-Yasha didn't bother to listen. He was so focused on Kagome. As he landed and jumped up the well, the smell of deep fried food and gasoline filled up his nose. Inu-Yasha ran out of the well house, almost tripping over Buyo in the process, and running into the house. Nobody was there on the 1st floor. He saw no sight of Souta, Kagome's mom, Gramps, or Kagome. Inu-Yasha then decided to go upstairs.

Oh, how he wished he didn't go upstairs. How he now wished that he just left the house.

Inu-Yasha opened the door to Kagome's bedroom.

"Kagome, I have to tell you something! I-!"

Inu-Yasha stopped when he saw Kagome was dressed up in a long white gown. Her eyes widened. His eyes widened.

"K-Kagome what's that you're wearing? What happening?"

The next 5 words that slipped out of Kagome's mouth simply crushed poor Inu-Yasha's heart.

"Inu-Yasha, I am getting married."

_______________________________________________________________________________________-
DON'T HURT ME! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FLUFFY INU/KAG DRABBLE! IT TURNED INTO A ANGSTY-ISH INU/KAG DRABBLE! -runs off sobbing-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HeiesgirlSable on September 27, 2006, 11:26:57 AM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSabledon't cry I see the makings of a super love story or kagome could jump at im and scream "to you!"