Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Growing Up

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 6 - Growing Up

Chapter 6 - Growing Up
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Shippo's attention was turned away from his drawing and up to his best friend, Souten. The kistune looked at her in confusion while the thunder youkai waited for an answer. He looked around a bit.

"Um, why?"

"Well, I'm just wondering," Souten replied, twirling her long braid around in her fingers, leaving an eerie silence. Shippo simply shrugged it off after a while and went back to drawing.

"Shippo!" Souten cried, grabbing the kistune by his shoulders. "Can you please answer my question?"

Shippo sighed but put down his crayons that Kagome gave him and set his attention to the thunder demon. He thought for a while, a while that seemed forever to Souten, but soon a smile was put on his face.

"Well...?" Souten asked.

Shippo's smile stretched out into a grin as he pumped his fist into the air. "I wanna be the greatest youkai of them all!"

Souten reaturned his giant smile. "But will you be a horrible youkai?"

"Well.."

"Because I don't think I could be your best friend anymore if you do..."

"Oh," was all Shippo said as he brushed his hands against the soft, green grass. He smiled and looked up at Souten. "Well, then, I am going to be a good youkai! A youkai who helps everyone! Humans, hanyous, and youkais!"

The thunder demon giggled. The wind was blowing so hard that it flipped her loose hairs everywhere, but she didn't mind. Neither did Shippo.

"Well, you know what I wanna be?"

Shippo looked up once more to his friend with quere interest written on his face. "What?"

"Your wife." Souten gave Shippo a quick peck on his cheeck, gathered up her things and skipped off to the forest, starting to hum a tune. Shippo sat their bewildered, his hand raising up to touch his cheeck.

Right now, Shippo really wanted to grow up.

__________________________________________________________--

wow! it's an actual drabble!
Because, usually, drabble's are meant to be short. All my other one's are really long, but not this one! and that's good!
Well, I always admired that couple. And I like Souten, she's cool! it was really funny when we all found out that she was girl. the expression on Shippo's face was priceless ^^

You know what...one comment from another person only on one drabble..I'm feeling..I dunno the word right now..
But please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment