Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Arm wrestling

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 8 - Arm wrestling

Chapter 8 - Arm wrestling
Sango smiled weakly, heavily sweating, and heavily panting. Miroku wasn't smiling though. He was deeply frowning, and also in the state that Sango was in.

"No Sango..." Miroku managed to spurt out, then giving out a huge gasp.

"Yes Miroku..." Sango said slowly.

"No Sango! It wasn't supossed to end like this!" The monk said, then gave a little whimper.

"Yes Miroku...It has to end like this," Sango barely whispered.

"No..." Miroku said again. The tajiya could swear she could see tears starting to come from the monk's eyes.

"Yes..." Sango said again, still smiling.

Tears of frusteration were now coming down Miroku's cheeks, but he ignored them. "No! It will not end like this!"
 

Grinnng widly, Sango pushed her hand down, forcing Miroku's hand to come slamming down onto the table. Miroku sighed, knowing that once again Sango had beaten him for now the..what was it? 15th time? The tajiya that sat across from him leaned back, sighing contentedly at the monk's sour face.

"See?" Sango smirked triumpetly. "I said it would end this way."

Miroku then smiled, followed by a laugh. He raised his hand. Sango raised her hand, and grabbed his, starting the game over again.

"We really got to do more arm wrestling matches."

___________________________________________________

ha! I bet I got you all! and if I didn't....

you suck >.<

just kidding, just kidding ^^ you rock! all of ya do!

EXCEPT THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T FREAKIN COMMENTING! *roar*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 7, 2008, 7:38:03 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98HA! Great job making us all thinking it was something "weird" thing and then letting it all go in a "kid friendly" ending! AWESOME!

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on February 9, 2007, 6:14:50 AM

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on
My_Haunted_Heart_01That was funny! ^_^

1_lover_of_the_fluff on December 3, 2006, 5:46:03 AM

1_lover_of_the_fluff on
1_lover_of_the_fluffthat is hilarious