Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - You can't hide

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 10 - You can't hide

Chapter 10 - You can't hide
Kikyo really didn't care that her younger sister, Kagome had died in that terrible accident. At the funeral, her mother Kaede and her father Totosai had poured their eyes out with tears. But not Kikyo. Nobody with a heart of cold could ever cry. She was actually quite happy that her sister was dead. Kagome always had the attention. She was more pretty than her older sister, more heart-warming and kind. She even had a perfect boyfriend, Inu-Yasha Tashiou. But now he was all Kikyo's. Or at least, that's what Kikyo plans for what to happen. Right now, she was at her best friend's house. Her best friend, Sango, was actually more of Kagome's best friend.

"Aren't you the least bit sad that Kagome died?" Sango asked, wiping tears in her eyes and sniffling.

"Oh yes!" Kikyo pretended to be really sad. She didn't want people to think that she was shallow. Even though she is. "I am so upset. My poor sister. I loved her so dearly, and now she's gone." Kikyo was about to bring on the fake tears when her she heard the song "Oops I did I Again" by Britney Spears float into the air. It was her cellphone. Well, it actually was Kagome's phone. But Kikyo stole it from her room after the funeral. The girl took it out of her pocket and brung it up by her mouth. "Hello?"

"Hi Kikyo. It's me, Kagome. I miss you alot sis. But, could you please give me my cellphone back? I had to use mommy's to call you."

Kikyo stared at the phone. "Ugh, don't call me anymore!" She hung up and then looked at where the call came from. It was her mom's phone number. The girl grunted in digust. Her brother Souta must've been prank calling her.

"What's wrong?" Sango asked. "Who was it?"

"It was Souta! He prankcalled me. He was pretending that he was Kagome," Kikyo replied.

"That's mean."

"Yeah," Kikyo said. But something didn't feel right. Her brother could probaly never make his voice sound so much like Kagome's...

****
Kikyo and Sango had just finished playing truth or dare with each other. Kikyo was about to leave when her cellphone rang again.

"Hello?" she asked quietly. She mentally smacked herself. Kikyo had forgotten to look at the caller ID.

"Kikyo, please don't hang up on me again. Please can I have my cellphone back? Because I'll have to keep mommy's so I can call people. I think mommy wants her cellphone back, but I need mine. Could you come down to the cemetary please?" she heard Kagome's voice say on the other line.

"No!" Kikyo smiled evily. Now it was time to tell her sister all her flaws. But, she said them in a hushed tone. "You know what Kagome? I never liked you! You were ugly, stupid, fat, and one of the most meanest people on Earth! And I ain't giving you you're cellphone. I'd actually rather keep it for myself. Oh, and I'll say hi to Inu-Yasha for you. He's MY boyfriend now, all mine. Now don't call me again, you pig!" Kikyo hung up and looked over at Sango. Luckly, her friend didn't hear. She was too busy looking outside for some reason.

"What are you looking at?" Kikyo asked. When she looked out side, she saw that all the house's electricity was going out. One by one. And it was getting closer to Sango's house. Suddenly, the lights went out. Kikyo quietly whimpered but Sango smiled.

"Cool! We could tell ghost stories!" she yelled, but then knocks were heard at the door. Sango was about to go downstairs when Kikyo clung to her arm.

"I don't think you should go down there!"

"Chill out, it's probaly my parents. They maybe just forgot the key. And our doorbell is broken."

"But-!"

"Stop being a wuss! I'll be back in a min or two." With that, Kikyo was alone. She heard the door open then slam again. Silence. It was so silent that Kikyo jumped when her cellphone rang again. She carefully lifted it up to her mouth. "Hello?"

"Kikyo, you were calling me mean, but you were the one being mean. Now I have to punish you because you were never nice to me! Now it's my turn to not be nice to you!"

The dial tone came. Kikyo gulped. She locked the door. Then she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Kikyo! I'm gonna get you Kikyo!" Kagome screamed from the other side of the door, pounding on it like a child beating endlessly on a drum.

"No Kagome!" Kikyo screamed, tears starting to pour out of her eyes. She started to sob. "I'm so sorry! I'll reaturn you're cellphone, I'll never look at Inu-Yasha again, I'll take back all those mean things I said about you!" She fell to her knees.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I made you cry!"

Kikyo's head shot up in anger. That was Sango!

"You are such a baby! I made you cry! Haha! I can't wait until Ayame and Kagura hears about this! You'll be the laughing stock of the school!" Sango cried between giggles.

"Sango that's so not funny! I never want to see you again!" Kikyo screamed in anger, slamming the door open.

But that wasn't Sango who was holding Kaede's cellphone in a muddy hand.

_______________________________________-
bum bum bum! I think this is my longest drabble yet..maybe, maybe not. I love horror, don't you?

hope you like it

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 7, 2008, 7:45:10 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on February 9, 2007, 6:25:28 AM

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on
My_Haunted_Heart_01That was creepy as hell lol....^_^