Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Pregnat (for Jissue22)

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 11 - Pregnat (for Jissue22)

Chapter 11 - Pregnat (for Jissue22)
Tis for Jissue22, this drabble is deticated to her!
So, I really hope you like it.

disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha...BUT SOMEDAY I WILL! SOMEDAY I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough* onto the story
_________________________________________________________________________________

How did this happen? It was just a simple friendship that turned out to be something else in the end. When they first met they never expected to fall in love with each other. None of the other member's of the Inu group thought they would ever end up together. When those words spilled out of her mouth...

"A-Are you sure?" he asked her. He probaly had misheard her. She probaly said that she had a segment of something...

"Yes. I'm am sure. I am pregnat." She replied, fiddling with her long hair. His heart skipped a couple of beats when she said this. He looked around nervously, unable to think of what to say next.

"Are you sure?" he asked again. It seemed that these were the only words that could escape from his mouth.

She sighed, having to stop herself from rolling her eyes. "Yes, I told you already, I am."

"How do you know?"

This time she did roll her eyes. He was taking it so bad! She thought he'd at least be a bit happy.

"Kaede told me herself."

"But, how can you tell with Kaede? I mean, that old woman is...well, old!" he protested, not wanting to believe that it was true.

She frowned. Tears started to form at the brim of her eyes. "But, I thought you would be happy..."

He stayed silent. "Is there any way to erase it?"

She let out a huge sob, tears pouring out of her eyes now, mumbling some unread nonense through hiccups. "How"-hiccup-"could you act like this? This is our baby for" -cough-"god's sake!"

"But," he started, taking her and rubbing her back in a soothing way, "we can't tell them now, but they will notice! How can we explain how you suddenly gained a lot of weight?"

She looked up at him. "We could say that I'm getting another one of those growthspurts where you're hungry all the time."

He laughed softly, and wiped the tears away gently with one finger. Looking into her eyes he said, "I don't think that will work."

"Maybe they'll understand."

A long period of silence came in after that.

"Miroku, please!" she begged, tugging at his robes.

Miroku smiled and helped her up leading her to the outside. "Let's go Kagome."

And off they went. Miroku slowly went, begging to buddha that Sango and Inu-Yasha will understand.

_________________________________________________________________

AND THERE YOU GO!
I really hope you like it!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 7, 2008, 7:49:14 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98Oh crap.
Me to Inuyasha:Hey Inu.It's butt kicking time for you on miroku.
Inuyasha: Oh.Okay.Uh...why?
Me:UH...HE KNOCKED KAGOME UP.
Inuyasha:Oh schnizzle.MIROKU! YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!

1_lover_of_the_fluff on November 15, 2006, 5:52:24 AM

1_lover_of_the_fluff on
1_lover_of_the_fluffgah
I thought all along, until the end, that it was Inu-Yasha!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA