Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Blood

100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment

Chapter 12 - Blood

Chapter 12 - Blood
Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-Yasha...

______________________________________________________________________________

Sango was standing all alone at a graveyard. She didn't know how she got there, or what she was doing there. Sango didn't even know the name of the location she was at. Tombstones were scattered everywhere, while black crows and cats roamed the graveyard, searching for food.

The taijiya was sure that she was all alone when a black figure came walking through the distant mist. The shape looked fimilliar. Sango squinted her eyes a bit, and then saw Miroku walking towards her. He looked very upset though...

"Miroku!" Sango cried, running over to the houshi. She hugged him tightly. "I thought I was all alone."

Miroku pushed her away, his now watery eyes staring into hers. "How could you do this?"

"What?" Sango asked, tensing a bit.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" Miroku yelled, now looking very furious. He pushed Sango against a very large tombstone.

"Do what?" Sango cried, tears now starting to form in her eyes. "I didn't do anything!"

"Yes you did!" Miroku shouted once more. "Now I don't love you anymore! I HATE YOU!"

Those words stabbed at Sango's heart like daggers. She looked helplessly as Miroku stared at her with cold eyes. The taijiya was simply speechless.

"Miroku, I..." Sango started, but the houshi silenced her with his hand.

"Don't Sango, I..." Miroku stopped. Sango looked at him in confusion, then in horror as she saw the life in his eyes fade away. Miroku's grip loosened on her and he slipped down to the ground. Sango started to cry again once she saw her very own Hirakotsu sticking out of her love's back.

---

"AHH!" Sango woke up with a cold sweat. She looked around. Everything and everyone was as it was before. Sango sighed in relief. It was only a dream. Taking deep breaths and calming herself down, she layed down and went back to sleep.

Meanwhile, a fellow dressed in a baboon pelt was watching through the thick trees.

"Don't worry, my dear," the figure murmurred with a smirk. "It will happen all too soon."

________________________________________________________________-

Please don't flame me! I got the idea from a sleepover I had. We were making up what each other's dreams were, and at one point we were doing nightmares. This is what I made up for Sango.
Please comment!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 7, 2008, 7:51:04 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98WOAH.