Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Deadly Eye

If you're a fan of Inu-Yasha and Shel Silverstein...this is the right set of drabbles for you.

Chapter 2 - The Deadly Eye

Chapter 2 - The Deadly Eye
Disclaimer: You know I don't own whatever
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's the deadly eye
Of Poogly-Pie
Look away, look away,
As you walk by,
'Cause whoever looks right at it
Surely will die
It's a good thing you didn't...
You did?...
Good-bye.

---
Long, pale fingers traced along the blood covered wall, crossing out the names of his victims as they were all painfully killed. Painfully killed, or tricked into killing one another. With his help brother against sister fight, child against parent fight. When he was around, war, blood, and chaos broke out and there was never a way to stop it. Saints and heroes were rarely seen in this era of youkais. And this hanyou was no expectation. He would kill whatever he wanted; do it whenever he pleased. So much horrible deeds he had done. So many lives that were sacrificed.

The hanyou walked around the remains of the castle, not minding the dead bodies buried within it. He looked around, trying to find his slaves. Some may call those three his partners, but to him, they were nothing but slaves. They were no meaning to him at all. Nothing meant anything to him. Except killing his enimies. As he walked, a child with hair as white as snow and eyes as dark as night came towards him. She held a mirror within her hands.

"Naraku," the girl whispered, so quiet that the hanyou could barely hear her. "They're coming."

"We'll be ready," Naraku said. "Kanna, where is Kagura?"

The girl called Kanna stared at her master for a second before answering. "I think she joined up with the others."

Naraku frowned. Then he smiled that cruel little smile and chuckled that cruel little chuckle. "She's really testing her life here, isn't she? To go and betray me like that. I still have her heart, if she doesn't know." The hanyou reached into his robe, pulling out a real live heart. With just one powerful squeeze, he could end Kagura's life just like that. But that would have to wait. He'll wait until the right moment to kill her.

Naraku turned his head this way and that, as if looking for something. He looked back down at Kanna. "Where's Kohaku?"

As Naraku asked this, a young boy with freckles splashed across the middle of his face came walking towards them. He was wearing a black and green taijiya armor. In his hand was a sickle.

Naraku smiled at the boy; who was Kohaku. Kohaku was his best villianous scheme yet. He had forced the boy to kill his family and friends, almost killing his sister in the process. Kohaku died himself, but Naraku brought him back to life; only to set him against his own sister.

"Kohaku," the hanyou started, geasturing for the boy to come nearer. He did. "I need you to go see if the're here yet. And I want you to attack the girl in the taijiya outfit."

"Yes master," Kohaku said emotionlessly. He walked away and dissapeared into the darkness of the castle.

Naraku laughed. Oh, he couldn't wait to start the fight. Just couldn't wait to spill innocent blood all over the ground. The hanyou walked on in his castle, leaving Kanna behind.

***

"Master Naraku! Master Naraku!"

Naraku looked at the direction of the voice to see Kohaku running towards him. "What is it Kohaku?"

"They're here!" the taijiya exclaimed. "All of them are here."

Naraku's face twsited into a grin. "Finally. Get going Kohaku. Lead the female taijiya away from the others and fight her."

"Yes, Master Naraku." With that, he was gone.

The hanyou swiftly ran over to the entrance of his castle. Surely enough, 7 beings were standing near him, in battle position. Among them was a red-cloaked hanyou, a future miko, a buddhist houshi, a young kistune, a female taijiya, a neko youkai, and Kagura. The female taijiya though was running after Kohaku, ignoring the cries from the houshi. Naraku smiled as Kanna walked by his side. The others would be coming soon. The wolf youkai, the tai youkai, and all of their followers.

"So nice of all of you to come; I was getting lonley," Naraku said mockingly, geasturing towards the people.

"Naraku!" the hanyou snarled, taking a sword out his sheath. The sword suddenly transformed bigger into a giant fang. "Prepare to die once and for all!"

'Prepare to die once and for all'.


Those words rang in Naraku's head. No matter how much the either hanyou said it, it never happened. It would change today. Only one team would win today.

Naraku looked down at his competeters with a gleam in his deadly, red eyes and he and his enimies both jumped for attack.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please don't kill me because it's short. And this ain't a cliffhanger. This is the only part of this drabble. Just guess what happened.

comments are always loved

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 4, 2008, 5:08:36 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98AWESOME!