Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cat Crazy

Kagome gets turned into a cat, and is banished from her city! She meets Inu-Yasha and his friends who were also fated to being a cat. How will she tend to her new life? (better summary inside) KagInu SanMir

Chapter 1 - Cat Crazy

Chapter 1 - Cat Crazy
Summary: (this all takes place in the modern era) In some certain cities, cats are not allowed. When wolf-demon Kagome Higarashi finally breaks away from her abusing relationship with her boyfriend, Koga, he gets furious and tells the leader of the city that she broke one of the laws. The leader turns her into a cat; which pushes her out of the city. She goes on and meets a guy who has the same fate as her; a once dog-demon named Inu-Yasha(along with his friends that also got the curse) They eventually fall in love, but what happens when Koga comes back for Kagome, promising her that he'd make her back into a wolf demon?

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-Yasha or co

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LAW #1: No cats of any kind are allowed; all beings with cat in them will be killed if they don't leave in a 15 hour limit

LAW #2: No one is to assoisiate with a cat; they're families and them will be scraficed, while their property will be given to the leader.

LAW #3: If you've let a cat in you will be turned into a cat yourslef and banished from the region
---
Silence. Complete silence was in the air in the city of Yokoville as 15-year old Kagome Higarashi waited on her cellphone for her now ex-boyfriend to say something. Kagome's wolf tail and ears twitched nervously as she waited, and her golden eyes were darting around just as nervoulsy. She fiddled with a piece of her ebony hair.

"Um, Koga? Are you still there?"

"Yes."

Kagome sighed in relief as she hear his voice come from the other line. It was a gruff, harsh voice.

"But you don't mean it, do you?" Koga asked, a hint of angriness starting it's way through his voice.

"I'm sorry, but yes," the female wolf-demon responded quietly. She could hear the other wolf demon growl.

"You'll regret this, Kagome," Koga snarled. Kagome heard a click and then the dial tone. She whimpered.

FLASHBACK
"Hey Hojo," Kagome greeted a young man who looked about her age. He said hi back and they started to have a little conversation. They didn't notice the pair of angry blue eyes glowering at the two.

"Kagome!" someone barked, roughly grabbing onto the girl's shoulders and pulling her around. It was Koga.

"What?" Kagome asked harshly. Koga growled and she stood down
.
"I didn't give you permission to talk to him," the male wolf demon said.
Kagome gave him a look of digust. "I don't need your permission! I'm free to talk to whoever I want!"

Koga snarled and then gave Hojo a glare.

"Stay away from her," he said; or more like, demanded. Hojo nodded sheepishly before running off as quick as he could go.

Kagome looked back at where Hojo had gone before staring back at her boyfriend. "Why do you keep doing that? I talk to someone and then you scare them away?"

"Because, you're mine. And I don't want any other guy to steal you away from under my nose."

"Yours?! Nuh uh, I never said anything about being yours!"

Koga slapped her across the face making her cry out. Tears started to form in her eyes as she raised her hand to her burning cheeck. Koga lowered down to her and cupped her chin with his hand.

"You are mine," he whispered with a deadly tone. He kissed her before pushing her away and walking off. "See you later babe." Kagome just stood there.


END OF FLASHBACK

The wolf demon sighed. She had to do what she had to do, or else it would have just stayed like that forever. Kagome walked off into the direction of her house.
---
Leave me, will she? Koga thought angrily, walking through some lonley streets with a ciggarette poking out of his mouth. I'll show her. He walked over to a dark alley, where alot of cats reside. In the town of Yokoville, mostly only beings who were related to the dog family (in this city there's mostly wolf demons) were allowed to live in it. No cats. The only cats who lived in the city were the ones in this deserted alley; a place were no one went. Koga walked through it, looking for one of the felines who lived there. All of them were skinny to the bone and half dead; except one, who looked just right. Koga carefully picked the cat up and ran off to the city hall at a fast speed. The cat nearly clawed him up most of the way, but he was able to deal with it.

"I need to talk to mayor Takahashi!" Koga cried. "Someone took a cat into the city!" Right when he said the word 'cat' everyone working their went straight to work, calling the mayor to come down. After about 7 minutes, Mayor Takahashi, a rather skinny and bald man, came over to Koga quickly. He gasped when he saw the cat.

"Who brought it here?" the mayor cried, staring at the feline as if he never seen one before (which I don't think he has).

"Kagome Higarashi." Koga answered without any hesitation. He put on a great poker face; under it he was smiling. "She let it loose in the streets and hid back in her house."

"Ah, Kagome Higarashi," Mayor Takahashi repeated. "I remember her. She was the one who didn't like the laws and was complaining about them, right?" Koga nodded. "Ok, she must be punished as soon as possible."

---

Meanwhile, Kagome was still walking home. Her home was a long ways from where she was, and she wanted to get home fast.

"I hope Koga isn't too upset," Kagome muttered under her breath. She sighed. One of her friends likes Koga (her name is Ayame), so he might go with her. Or maybe not. Kagome shuddered at the thought of what Koga might do to her. But her thoughts were interupted when she suddenly started to feel woozy. Really woozy. She blinked as everything around came in and out of focus. Before she knew it, she fell over into someone's arms.

---

KAGOME'S POV

(a/n: For msot of the story now, it will be her pov)

I got up really groggily and weakly. My head felt like it was being torn apart. I slowly got up on my legs; and fell right over. I looked down at my-
O...M..G...

paws?!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
cliffhanger. please comment. PLEASE COMMENT! No one comments on my stories anymore, so it will be really appreciated!
please comment, and no flaming.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasuSaku01 on December 5, 2006, 6:40:16 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01THAT IS REALY GREAT!!!KEEP WRITING!!!