Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Invader Zim's Jacked up Thanksgiving!

eh...i know its a little late but what the hell! better late than never right? i wrote this a a thanksgiving special on thanksgiving! enjoy!!

Chapter 1 - Invader Zim's Jacked up Thanksgiving!

Chapter 1 - Invader Zim's Jacked up Thanksgiving!


A/n- WOO HOO! 12 REVIEWS!!!! For “All the things he said” I'm very very very excited!



SPECIAL NOTE- this is a thanksgiving special a little break from the real story because I'm still brain-dead…I have a few ideas but have no clue which one I should do! So if you have any suggestions the suggestions box is always open!



(Oh yeah and this is in script form HAPPY THANKSGIVING!)



~*~*~*~*~*~



Setting: Gir is watching the scary monkey show hypnotized in Zim's base.



Gir-(looks up from TV) HIYA!! Do you wanna watch the scary monkey show with me? NO? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?? (Breaks into uncontrollable sobbing)



Miz-(
walks into the room) what's up Gir?



Gir- The peoples doesn't wanna watch the scary monkey show with me!!!




Miz- (
puts a hand on Gir's shoulder) It's OK Gir I got a better idea! Do you want to host the thanksgiving episode with me?



Gir- (
stops crying) can I have the shiny microphone and mustache???



Miz- uh….sure!




Gir- YAAAAY!!!




Miz- Hey everyone today we're gonna host our FIRST EVER Invader Zim family Thanksgiving!
What if Zim was supposed to get the turkey but he thought that dib was supposed to get the turkey? And what happened to the pie?! You can't have thanksgiving without pie!! And when will I stop saying the tallest are my uncles?? All this and more if you watch tonight's episode of “Invader Zim's jacked up Thanksgivingspecial!



Gir- WHERE DID THE PIE GO?!!



Miz- Don't worry Gir I'll tell you later when no ones looking!




Gir- Okie dokie!




Miz- now let's start with the show!




~*~*~*~*~*~*~




Setting- The window to the
Dining room of Dib's Membrane's house where we see a delicious pumpkin pie is set on the table. Suddenly a mysterious shadowy figure skillfully grabs the pie and jumps out the open window.



We leave To the TV room where the happy family is sitting on the couch when we hear the doorbell ring.




Zim- Dib go get the door



Dib- hey why me!? Why don't YOU go get it?




Zim- um…because….I the great ZIM am teaching our daughter the proper skills of invading before she goes to the academy!




Miz-
(looks up from watching TV) no you weren't you were just asleep and talking about evil burritos attacking your squeedly spooch.



Zim -What have I told you about little Girls who lie?




Miz- (
sigh) little girls who lie- do I HAVE to?!!



Zim- (
Stern look)



Miz- I take that as a yes…little girls who lie will get murdered in their sleep!




Dib- ZIM! I can't believe you told her that!! You don'
t know how fragile a Childs brain is!!!!



Zim -but she's no ordinary Worm-baby she's Irken




Dib- she still is part human!




Zim- PART! She has more Irken.




Miz- you do know I'm still here right?




Dib- Don't interrupt.




(
The door bell is constantly ringing)



Dib- you know what this is STUPID!!! I'm going to get the doorbell since YOU'RE to busy sleep talking!




(
He leaves and comes back a few minutes later with a very disgruntled looking Tak and a pissed off Gaz)



Tak- we've been standing out there for 1 HOUR IN THE FREEZING COLD!!!!


Zim- ….so?



Gaz- (
one eye open) so you better have a good reason why you didn't answer the door before I make you wish I was never born.



Miz- (
waves cheerfully) Hi auntie Tak! Hi auntie Gaz!!



Tak- (
smiles) hello Miz. Have you been practicing harnessing your powers?



Miz- uh-uh (
nods head) watch!



She suddenly looks at the black cat on the window and
concentrates on the cat. Suddenly the cat gets up and starts doing an Irish jig! And shockingly starts singing!



Cat- Some people fined it very strange that instead of hunting mice,

I prefer do dance with little black mice, (mice come out and start dancing)

We dance all day long without a care,

Fat men in Speedos give us a scare,

Some people say they've seen it all,

Like a goat playing basketball,

And even an elephant that's allergic to hats,

But tell me once tell me twice,

Have you ever seen a cat dancing with mice?



Tak- (laughing) Excellent!




Gaz- so Miz what's up?




Miz- nothing much.



Gaz- any blackmailing this week?




Miz- yep loads but I'll tell you about it later!




Suddenly another knock at the door interrupts this happily strange reunion.




Dib- oh my god!! What NOW?!



Zim- I don't know!




Dib- well this time YOUR GETTING IT I got the last one!




Zim- (
glares) FINE!



Stomps of to see who's at the door. A few minutes later zim walks in with the tallest behind him holding large gifts!

Red- hey! How's it going?



Purple- Happy-what do they call it again?-Happy Thank staking Day!!




Miz- (giggles) it's called Thanksgiving! No killing vampires this year!



Red- aw man! Then I brought this steak for nothing!



Dib- um…that's meat not a stake to kill a vampire!




Purple- what's the difference?




Dib-….I don't know….I guess vampires aren't allergic to steaks.




Red- whatever! We brought presents! (
Throws presents to everyone)



Zim- but- (
gets hit in the eye with a giant red box)



Dib- (
finishes Zims sentence) you get presents in Christmas not thanksgiving.



Red- you humans have they strangest holidays.




Purple- and we really don't care to learn about them so open your presents!




Red- and shut up!




Miz- WOO! I GOT A HOVER BOARD! YES! Thanks uncles purple and uncle red! (
Hugs)



Zim -these men are NOT your uncles!




Tak- isn't it time we make the turkey I heard it takes hours to make.




Gaz- yeah dib last time you made the turkey last minute and it tasted like sand paper!




Everyone shudders at the memory
of the sand paper



Dib- yeah I guess your right. OK Zim go get the turkey you bought yesterday!



Zim - that I bought?! Heh stop this foolishness and get the turkey that YOU bought!




Dib- (
glares) what do you mean ME it was your turn to get the turkey this year!



Zim (glares) YOU LIE!!! It was YOUR turn and you know it!!




Suddenly they're interrupted by a load shriek from the
dining room!



Tak- it came from the dining room!



Zim - it sounded like Gir!




Everyone rushes to the dining room to be met with a horrible sight, goo everywhere the living room in shreds!



Zim- WHAT HAPPENED GIR??!!




Gir-(
crying) I don't know I was walking into the room with ma pig and then I sees this!!! Where did the pie go!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



Dib- okay we still have a few hours before thanksgiving if we clean this up and start making the food then we still might have a thanksgiving! Ok Me and Tak are going to start cooking with or without the turkey, Zim and Gaz you start cleaning up here. And Miz, Gir, and Zim's leaders you guys uh…just stay out off the way.




Miz- aw come on!! I want to help!




Dib- now is NOT the time go watch TV!!




Gir- (
sniffing) I'll miss you pie.



The Tallest, Miz, and Gir all walk into the living room and sit on the couch while everyone else is busy cooking and cleaning.




Miz-
sits on the couch while everyone else is busy cooking and cleaning.



Miz- (
gets an idea) um….I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom! Gir come with me and guard the door!



Purple- yeah sure




Red- whatever




The tallest are very absorbed in watching an infomercial on
frozen pizza they don't notice Miz not going to the bathroom but to her room with Gir.



Miz- Ok Gir I don't know about you but I'm tired of people thinking I can't do anything because I'm too small! I'm going to go get a turkey and try finding the missing pie!



Gir-YAY PIE!




Miz- but you CAN'T tell anyone Gir this is what I need you to do ( whispers) I need you to get MIMI and ask if she can stay in the bathroom and pretend it's me and you
don't tell anyone and if they start asking tell them I', in the bathroom ok Gir!? Promise!

Gir- (
nods head)



Miz- good jog! This is my chance to prove myself! I'll be back in about an hour and 30 minutes if I'm not back by then, then you can tell everyone where I went! See you later Gir!




(
Jumps out window)



~*~*~*~*~



Now let's go see how Gaz and Zim are fairing off cleaning



Zim-(muttering to himself) putting me in cleaning he's lucky I don't hate him any more or I'd grabs his big…GRRRRRR!



Gaz- (
hits zim with a mop) if you don't shut up now zim you will regret it! I already have punishment for dib so if you don't stop NOW you'll be joining him!



~*~*~*~*~




Let's see Tak and dib




Tak- I can't believe we're making diner WITHOUT a turkey



Dib- well its Zim's fault so blame him.




Tak- everything is Zim's fault!!




Dib- not really…he can be a good guy sometimes!




Tak- just get back to making mashed po-t-at-tos, whatever you humans call them
.



~*~*~*~*~



Now we go to the Tallest and Gir




Purple- hey someone pass the chips! (Looks around) anyone seen Miz?



Red- nope



Gir- I don't know




Purple- (
shrugs) ah well (goes back to watching TV)



~*~*~*~*~




I wonder what happened to Miz let's see what happens


Miz- (stares at rundown food mart) hm…this must be the place!



She runs inside and starts looking for the turkey isle when she spots a blonde lady in a super market uniform.




Miz- excuse me?



Blonde lady- (
looks down) can I help you?



Miz- uh…yeah do you know where the turkey isle is?




Blonde lady- isle 9 to your left good luck I think they're sold out that's what you get for shopping last minute! Where are your parent's young lady!? Clean your room!!




Miz is freaked out by the schizophrenic lady and runs to isle 9 where she spots 1 last turkey! She looks at the end and sees an old lady glaring at her while staring hungrily at the turkey!




Old lady- excuse me little girl but that's my turkey- SO GET YOUR EYES OFF OF IT YOU LITTLE BRAT!!



Shocked by the lady's rude outburst Miz does the only thing a half Irken half human invader in training does! Talk back of course!




Miz- Puh-leez! You old ugly fart the turkey is mine!



Old lady- you don't know who you're dealing with kid!




Miz- yeah I know!




Old lady - (confused) you do?




Miz- yeah an old lady with really bad fashion sense and bad breath it's called a breath mint!




Old lady- you wanna fight girlie?




Miz- bring it on (gets in fighting position)




The old lady drops her purse and gets into a fighting stance. Suddenly they both jump in the air into a time freezing matrix karate move thing. Then time is back to normal and they start throwing karate moves. After several minutes the old lady shockingly seems to be winning.




Miz- (thinking) man she's killing me what would yoda do??



Suddenly a vision of yoda appears surrounded by a swirling white mist.



Yoda- use the force

Miz- yes master!



Then the smoke clears away and is back to the battle at hand.




Miz- Old lady I have something to tell you.




Old lady- what?




Miz- Luke I am your father!




Old lady- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- wait a second there are two things wrong with that! 1. We're both girls so you can't be my father and 2. I'm old enough to be your mother.



Miz- *cough grandma cough*



Old lady- HOW RUDE!




While the old lady was talking Miz had stealthily grabbed the turkey and disappeared with a wave of her hand. After a few seconds the old lady finally realized Miz had run off! WITH THE TURKEY!




Old lady- (
whispers to herself) you may have won the battle but you have yet to win THE WAR! (Throws fist in the air)



Unfortunately for the old lady several cans of evil chicken from isle 8 decided they didn't like her and fell on top of her and killed her then ate her skin.



~*~*~*~*~



While the evil chickens were destroying the old lady Miz had run off into the alley where she had saw a strange shadow holding a pie! HER pie! And is currently chasing after the shadow!




Miz- COME BACK HERE!!



Finally the shadow came to a stop at a
dead end



Miz- please show me what you look like I won't hurt you!



Shadow- you should worry about
what I will do to your pie!



Miz- just tell me one thing!




Shadow-what?




Miz- why did you steal this pie when you could've got one at the store?


Shadow- foolish girl for REVENGE!



He suddenly
takes off his shadow costume and there appears….Lard Nar! The leader of the Resisty!



Miz- (
GASP) so it was YOU the whole time! You stole the cookie from the cookie jar!! Don't you have a heart!!



Lard Nar-
no I stole the pie! And what about your uncles did they have hearts when they destroyed my planet!!! And made my people slaves!!



Miz- it was for a good reason!




Lard Nar- how cute
you're trying to defend them!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!



Miz- well duh! Wouldn't you defend your family?




Lard Nar- of course!




Miz- (
starts crying) sniff you don't know how hard it is being the smallest one in the family trying to prove yourself! All the time!!



Lard Nar-(
starts crying too) yes I do! Sniff I'm the smallest one in the Resisty!



Miz- we should forget this arguing and be friends! Friends?




Lard Nar- FRIENDS! I'VE NEVER HAD A FRIEND BEFORE just minions!!




Suddenly because I'm the author and I said so they give each other a FRIENDLY hug!




(A/n- KODAK MOMENT! XD)




Miz- (checks watch) oh my gosh! It's almost 7 I promised I'd be home by
6:30! I'm so dead! Let's go!! Come with me!



Lard Nar- but how are we going to get there?




Miz- I have my hover board! (
Pulls out hover board) come on! (Jumps on hover board and extends hand so Lard Nar come grab it)



Lard Nar- are you sure your uncles won't kill me?



Miz- of course not! We're wasting time! Are you coming or not!




Lard Nar- FINE! (
Grabs Miz's hand)



5 minutes later there are at the window to Miz's room




Miz- here we are. (Gets off hover board and jumps into the open window)



Lard Nar- (
once inside) nice room.



Miz- thanks but we as usual don't have time stay up here I'll be right back! Make yourself comfortable! (
Leaves room and shuts the door)



While Miz is downstairs she hears frantic voices




Voice 1- where did she go!?!



Voice 2- you were supposed to be watching!




Voice 3 and 4- well sorry she said she was going to the bathroom!




Voice 5- good work morons!




Miz-(
thinking) might as well go face their wrath now…



Miz- um…I'm right here!



Dib- where the hell were you?!?!?! You had me worried sick!!!




Zim- I'm so disappointed in you! How could you!




Miz- I'M SORRY OKAY!!!!! I went to go get turkey and find the pie! Excuse me if I wanted to make things right!!!!!!




Zim- (
eye twitching) you-went-to-get-pie?-that's-why-you-LEFT!!!!!



Miz- (
scared) y-y-yes.



When zim is about to yell his head off Tak roughly pushes him to the side with one hand and grabs the turkey.




Tak- good job on getting the turkey but next time tell us!




Everyone except Zim leaves to go into the kitchen to make the turkey. He just stays there aggravated at the fact that everyone left and he got pushed to the floor by Tak.



Zim- (mutters) why do I bother? No one listens to me anymore!!



12 hours later once everyone has eaten and is feeling great and satisfied.




Miz- this has been the best Thanksgiving EVER...but I can't help the feeling that I forgot something. Ah well!



~*~*~*~*~




Back in Miz's dark cold room




Lard Nar- (in a small voice) hello? Anyone there? You SEE THIS IS WHY I NEVER HAVE FRIENDS!



~*~*~*~*~




Miz- well I hope you enjoyed this year's thanksgiving episode hope to see you all for Christmas! Bye!




Everyone walks into the room




All- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




Purple- AND I HAPPY NEW YEAR!





























































Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Blazing_SheFool on January 6, 2006, 4:35:11 AM

Blazing_SheFool on
Blazing_SheFoolThat was funn/retarded/ROFLMAO/dumb/MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!