Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare Continues

This story is basically about Siska (an invader) who spends her time on earth trying to find her sister (Tak) while trying to destroy Zim and the Earth.

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare Continues

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare Continues






Some where on Conventia





Let the great assigning begin! Tallest Purples Voice boomed through the Talking Ring. Siska stood behind the all mighty tallers. How the hell did she get picked? She was always the troublemaker in the academy.












*Dreamy, going back in timey music*












Meckee, her teacher at the time, had just walked through the door at 9:01 (exactly one minute late) as usual.. Covered in slime. Everybody in the class looked straight at Siska. Everyone knew she did it. She was sent straight to the Underground Detention Center. This was place where the worst Invaders-in-Training went.












*Back to the present*











She had just gotten out 2 years ago. And now she was here. How, the universe may never know. But the important thing was&or at least, somewhat important&.She was here. And she was going to be part of Operation Impending Doom 3. The only reason she agreed to this is that there was a VERY small chance of finding her sister, Tak.











Step forward Invader Siska!





You will be Assigned to planet earth! Home of the pink human people





Siska remembered something Tak had said about earth&. that Zim thing was there.





Uh&. isnt that where that Zim thing was assigned to?





The Almighty tallers pondered for a moment. They hadnt heard from Zim in such a long time, they figured he was dead. Thank god.





Oh&hes not there anymore. Red said, in a relieved tone.





Invaders! Please make your way to the Main Chamber, and while your there, why dont you help yourself to some nachos Red said, as he had been saying every 60 years.











This is your S.I.R. It will help you gather information on your filthy planet. Purple said, demonstrating with one of the small robots.











It seemed like forever, but Siska finally got her S.I.R.





SIR! Go warm up the voot cruiser. Siska said to her little robot thing-a-mabober.





After her SIR had warmed up her voot cruiser, Siska got in and grabbed some nachos she had snuck out with her.





Only five minutes had passed when her SIR had started to speak&who knew they talked?





Master, are we there yet? SIR asked.





No SIR, we just left. Siska asked, just a little annoyed.





Bijou SIR said.





What?





Bijou. Bijou Bijou Bijou Bijou Bijou&.





Oh god&this was going to be a loooooooooooong ride





-To be continued-





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Zen on July 14, 2006, 5:21:11 AM

Invader_Zen on
Invader_ZenOOOOHHHH!!!!! CONTINuE!! NOW!!!