Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Story begins

A girl gets addopted by Snape, strange as it seems. It is strange, and with good reason. Something you would read in fiction, because Tari likes to write. She likes to write storys.

Chapter 1 - Story begins

Chapter 1 - Story begins
The Prof. was standing while waiting for Lupin. Why he draged him here was a mystery. There was no way he could find any enjoyment in an orphanage, mainly because he was orphaned, and coming here hurt. But they were children, the exact thing he was trying to get away from. Lupin had come to pick up some addoption papers for a friend. He stood, looking at the various pictures on the wall, not noticing a young girl sitting on a large green couch. Suddenly she spoke. "Your cape is like ravens." He turned around spoting the girl. He looked at here quizically. "Many ravens flapping their wings, then gliding as the air hits them, a lovely dance of feathers. Black ravens, yes? It is a lovely cape." She had her knees up to her chin, huddeld around herself, wearing a large olive green knited sweater. He raised his eyebrows at her description. "Thank you." He said still looking at her, as if trying to figure her out. She looked up from under her hair. "Thank the ravens. They have such wonderful ideas." He couldent hold back a slight smirk. She smiled. He paused. "Well then, i like your sweater." She grined. "Thank you. The lady that takes care of us doesnt, mind you. She says i should wear something more feminine." She frowned. "I dont like pink." He chuckeled. "Well neither do I." She looked at him raiseing an eyebrow. "You dont have to wear pink. Your a man. And even if you were not, your on your own, and nobodys there to tell you what you should wear." He lauged. "Well, you'll just have to wait till your on your own." She looked down at her toes. "I already am." He couldent see her face, but he could tell she was hurt. "Im sorry, i didnt mean offense." She looked up smileing suddenly. "Its alright. I doesnt really matter anyways." He looked at her painfully. "No, it does matter. Your a person too, and should be treated with respect. And in all truthfulness-" Lupin walked in with some papers smileing. "All set Severus. We can go now, and save you from misery." Snape looked at him. Oh thats right. Thats what they came for isnt it? We can go now. Im supposed to be releaved, right? The girl looked up at him. "Im Tari. Severus? It is a wonderful name." He looked at her, somehow sad to leave her sitting by herself. "Thank you, Tari. I hope i might meet you again. It was a pleasure talking to you." She smiled. "Pleasures all mine." Lupin come out of the doorway. "Come on Severus, were going to be late." He frowned, walking towards the door. He looked back to the girl sitting on the couch and waved. She just smled and rocked back and forth. And then he left out the door leaving the girl to her rocking. She smiled. "I like ravens." It had been two days since that time, and the girls eyes still stood out in his mind. He needed to go back. He needed to talk to her. He got up the next day and instinctivly set out to see her. He walked in the door, and she was sitting on the couch. The same couch. She was writing in a black book, but stoped when he opened the door. She hesatently looked at him. "Hallon. Have you come to see me?" He paused. How did she know? He stifeled a smile. "Well..i did want to see you. Have you heard of Hogwarts?" She smiled and nodded. "I skimmed it off you." His eyes narrowed. "Skimmed?" She tilted her head. "I dont know sometimes...i just know...cause' you know and its all like, there to know, you know?" He sighed. Oh, yeah THAT made sense. "Do you....read minds?" She shrugged. Ahh..."Well, maybe I could help you sort it out, if you came to Hogwarts with me..would you?" She nodded quickly. "Very much." He sighed. It was disturbing. How did she know? He just sighed and smiled going out the door to fill out the addoption papers. She stood in the doorway with her book. She hesatated......and wrote in it suddenly, quickly putting ink to paper. 'The prof. walked out the door and sighned the papers. He wants to addopt her. He wants to take her to Hogwarts.' She smiled. "I like to write...."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheVampireScourge on March 13, 2007, 10:35:45 AM

TheVampireScourge on
TheVampireScourgeOoh, a well written Snape story, I'm very interested.  I like the way you write, can't wait for the next chapter. wow....what a random comment.
~Vee Spookee

invader_naid on March 13, 2007, 12:03:22 PM

invader_naid on
invader_naidWhohw.
I 'ave not been to this site in a long while now. O_O
This be ma' first comment in...months!
Weee danke.
Write more?
Wow, I forgot abot' this story.
Should I write more? *sticks tounge out*
"Sqeeeee."
I should read it again! XD

TheVampireScourge on March 13, 2007, 12:33:23 PM

TheVampireScourge on
TheVampireScourgeYesh I'd luff to see more! pwease write more! yay for Severus!
~*(o.O) Vee Spookee (O.o)*   SPOOKY CROSSWORD THINGY!it was fun.
                    N
               DEATH
                    P     S
                    EATER
                           V
                           E
                  LENORE  
                           U
                           SNAPE

invader_naid on November 1, 2006, 1:23:15 PM

invader_naid on
invader_naidJust chapter one. ^_^ the story goes on.

G3 on November 1, 2006, 3:02:31 PM

G3 on
G3Can't wait for chapter2. I love the ravens/cape