Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mending a Broken Heart

This is a poem I made that has a hidden meaning. I hope you can see it!
I'll post the original, then after it i'll post the meaning behind it k

Chapter 1 - Mending a Broken Heart

Chapter 1 - Mending a Broken Heart
Mending a broken heart is like fixing a broken ceramic flower pot. The pot falls over in a great storm, the pot breaks, and the flower falls out. You wait for the storm to pass and pick up the pieces. So you glue it together and wait for it to dry. But you cannot put another flower in until the glue is dry, because the pressure the flower and dirt put on the pot make it fall apart again.”

What this means is a heart is fragile (like a ceramic flower pot). It can be broken by the one they love (the flower) in a great argument (a storm). So their heart breaks (broken pot) and their love is gone (the flower falls out). You have to wait until you are over it (the storm passes) until you can feel better (pick up the pieces and glue them together). And when you’re completely better (the glue has dried), you can get another significant other (another flower) because your heart can handle it and not break again under the pressure.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment