Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The teams

My friends and shippings^^

Kionakina-Kaori

Chapter 1 - The teams

Chapter 1 - The teams
Jackerah was walking down towards the river adn saw a little bug go past her.I t was nothing but a fly.Then she laid down in the grass and laid there closing her eyes and feeling the col fall breeze as it came by.Eventually she looked up at the clouds as they went bye and sighed a relief she had from the chunin exams.For she was going to see her new team mates today.

"I hope nothing ruins a day like this."ackerah said as calmely and swiftly as though she was a cloud.

Later on that day she went towards the place where she was to meet he rteam mates.

"Where is everybody?"She looked around.She gave a glance over the bridge as she waited for her new companions to atrrive.

Suddenly one of them showed up.It was a girl with long side bangs'gold lightend hair and green flourishing eyes as if she was of a morning grass with water.She had her hair back and was walking very slowly.

Right behind her was our sensei.He had white silverish hair and a mask.To her perceit she new who it was as soon as he came into view.It was her Father Kakashi Hatake.She looked nothing like him.As soon as the girl with the yellow hair was at the bridge,Jackerah erged herself to speak'But her emotions were very shy'like a butterfly.

"Hello."said the girl with the blond hair.

"Hi..."Jackerah said softly.

"Whats your name? Mines Kaori." Kaori said swifting from sid eto side.

"My name is Jackerah."

"Well my....nice name."

"Thank-you,Kaori."

"Wich villege to you come from Jackerah?"

"I come from the Village of the Hidden Snow."

"Nice.I come the Village of Hidden Mist"

Then as they were talking,Naruto and Sauske were fighting over who kisses Sakura goodbye.Sakura was leaving the The Hidden Leaf Village to live woth her sister in a very far village called The Land Of Tea.

"NO I KISS HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said aNaruto.

"No I should cause I am emo er!!"said Sauske.

Jackerah and Kaori herd them from the bridge and decided to go see what the to guys were fighting about.Jackerah first thought in her mind

Who is that blondie boy and that emo looking guy???

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on October 14, 2007, 6:35:27 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL, I love it.

I can't wait for an update. *Faves ficcie*