Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Teams prt 2

My friends and shippings^^

Kionakina-Kaori

Chapter 2 - The Teams prt 2

Chapter 2 - The Teams prt 2
Jackerah and Kaori walked on over to see what the commotion was about.Sauske and Naruto just sat down next to each other and both gave a staring flare.
Itt looked like there eyes were on fire.They juat looked liuke they were ready to kill some one.Jackerah broke the silence.

"Hello. What are you guys quarreling over?"

That day Jackerah was wearing black long gloves,aq sleeveless pink shirt,and a VERY!!!! short mini skirt,and Boots that came to her knees.When she asked the question the both stared at her and gave a glance of skirt like they were about to rape her!!(XD)Naruto spoke first before Sauske.

"Hi...." Naruto gave a slight blush.

"Hi so are you guys ok?"

Sauske and Naruto shook there heads yes.Kaori said something next.

"So do any of you 2 Know your sensei is?" Kaori asked.

"Yeah"

Suddenly the shy sensitive Hinata walks by.

"H-hi...N-naruto. -///-

oUr sensei was walking up behind us while we were talking to Naruto,Hinata, and Sauske.

"How ar eyou two girls doing"Said kakashi.

"Uhhhhh......"Jackerah stepped back somr knowing her fatjher would point her out of the rest of them.

"Jackerah,have you introduced yourself yet?"

"No I havent Sensei"

"Jackerah you need to tell them."

"Alright.......My Father is Kakashi Hatake -__-:"

Everyones Jaw droped when Jackerah said this.Even Saukse was shocked.When Kaori heard thisshe was thinking of what to eat for dinner.

"Jackerah Hatake ehh?" said Tsunade.

Tsunade was the 5 th Hokage since the other one died.Tsunade was Jackerahs Sensei now.

"You can leave now Kakashi I have her now."

"Ok"

"Jackerah come on we have to start your trainning."

Jackerah walked on with Tsunade and left Kaori and the others.

"Wow Lady Tsunade is teaching Jackerah?"

END OF CHAPPIE

Next update soon

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on October 14, 2007, 10:46:40 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHIN-CHAN! *Hugs her* Meh bestest firend who is an actual Naruto person ^_^

Awesoem chappie, Jackie

Update, update, update