Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Domino

aaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll about a girl named jackie>>>>>>>>>>

MY STORY IS NOT COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - Domino

Chapter 2 - Domino

                             DOMINO





          Jackie, finally made it to Domino city."Miss Jackie we are here ." "Ok Norman." ^__^ "Miss Jackie your finally here!'' ''Yes  I am Carrie.'' ''Norman,Noman,Norman.. You forgot to pick up Tissie, today.'' '' Carrie I thought.........oh never mind! Wait did you say or dear chiled. Tissie!!!'' ''Yes Norman dear.'' ''Oh no, TISSIE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!'' '' Right here dad." "Hi Tissie.'' ''Oh hi Jackie.'' ''Hey want to go to our pool. You can change upstairs.'' ''Ok.'' ''Parents will never be the same.'' ''You can say that agan.'' A few minutes later while Jackie and Tissie where playing in the pool a storm came up. It was like a hurricane. And it actually was to there suprise it was. A storm was caught heading straight to them. '' Hey Jackie do you ever get scared, you know, when a storm hits?'' ''Well of coures I do.'' T.V. guy talking. '' Today, a hurricane was caught in Domino City.  It was a catagory 5 hur. all reports of damage of electricity are the following: power outages....etc." During the whole night there was nothing but loud crashes and booms. At breakfast it was quiet. Then Jackies cell phone went off with a loud ring tone of a song.'' UHH.................stop looking at me ill answer! Hello....'' ''Hello is this Jackie Egypt?'' '' Of course.'' '' You have been accepted into Domino High.'' '' I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' ''Uhh.... Yes. You have and your classes begain in a few days so enjoy your time and we will start you up a few guides for you." "Ok bye" "Bye" " Tissie I get to go to Domino High!!!" "Wow i hope we are in the same classes." "Me too." "well i have a friend named Angel wanna be friends with her?" "Sure." ''Hey why dont we go to get some pizza ok." "Ok why not.'' They arrive at Ci Ci 's Pizza and notices one of Tissies friends. ''So Jackie I hope you like the school.'' '' Me too.'' ''Hey Tisse!!!" "Huh? Oh Jackie its one of my friends Angel!" " Hi! You must be Jackie." "Yes I am" "Hey guys my friends new friend is over here!" As you know there are two yugis atem{in fleash or skin}and the regular yugi. "Hi" They all said." "hi."





                               This is the end of my 2nd chapter
^________^

















         RATE IT OR ILL EAT YOU  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment