Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Begining

This story is based on what happens to Jackie in the future.
Jackie is the only one who can stop Yami orAtem from hurting anyone els.




p.s. If you want to join my story just ask^^

Chapter 1 - The Begining

Chapter 1 - The Begining
We are now entering a story that unveils everything that Jackie goes through in Yami and Atems world whom might have made Jackie sad,evil,unwanted,and loved.
Atem slowly starts acting wierd and its freaking out Tea,Jackie,Yugi,Joey,Tristan,Kaiba,and Marik.

Jackie is the only one who can stop Atem and Yamis past and future come to one in a matter of winning the heart of the Pharoh.. more chapters too come right now Jackie is not ready to come we must go to where Atem{the future}meets Jackie for the first time in a millenia.


Atem i s a very determinde Pharoh and gets any thing that sounds good to him,he gets {lets justsay} anything he wants and at first hes protective over Jackie for some reason.Kaibe,when Atem and Jackie go to meet Kaiba,atoumatically he falls in love with Jackie as soon as he meets her and every boy that Jackie meets except joey and tristan.


I will put more up later but now it is time for bed.and I must say thank you all for reading more is soon to come please tell me f his is good or not.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment