Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Last chapter

What the title says!

Chapter 7 - Last chapter

Chapter 7 - Last chapter
(Chapter 7)


Next morning was the same exept it stoped raining!They were on there way to find Eggman."Hey Jaide can I ask you something?"Max asked."Sure"She said.Will you be my girlfriend?!He asked.Jaide stoped dead in her trackes."Well yes she said.Then when Jaide was in the bushes she saw some people.“Who are you?” Asked Anna. “I should be asking you the same question!” she said. They introduced there self's again. “I'm Jaide the fox.” Jaide said. “Nice name!”Trevina said. “Were have I hared that name?” Anna said. “Jaide were are you!” Came a voice. “I'm here” She said. Then another red fox came out. “I'd like you to meet Max my boy friend!” Jaide said. “Hi!”Max said.” Nice to meet you” Said Cream. “He's super nice and super cute!! Lol!!”Jaide said. “Lol! Thanks Jaide.”Said Max. “You really cute!” Max said. Jaide kissed him on the cheek!

Just to tell you this story is how the met and stuff so I'm done with it
It will still continue to be on the story called Whats goiing on?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 13, 2006, 1:07:42 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianLooking forward to it!

Tails2085 on March 11, 2006, 3:15:44 PM

Tails2085 on
Tails2085SWEET! that leads into the chapter of your other story!!! that's so awesome! great story jaide! ^^

Neopetgirl on March 11, 2006, 1:16:10 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlCOOL!YAY!!!Whats with the weird letters tho?Anyway i loved it!!