Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A teneji fic

yup
it's cute

Chapter 1 - A teneji fic

Chapter 1 - A teneji fic
She moaned,she have to get up now.She yawned and opened her eyes slowly to see-"AAAAAACK!"FWAMP!FWAMP!Hit the guy who gave you a good morning start with a pillow."Tenten-chan,stop!It's me,Lee!""Oh,"She paused."Lee!!?"Then continued to 'fwamp' Lee with a pillow."WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?""Ooof!"Tenten paused again.Lee coughed and spitted feathers on her bed."Ohayou,Tenten-chan..we have a mission."--"And how is this a mission!?""We must show our passion and feelings through-""Cooking?!""Cooking is soothing,my beautiful young flower of youth!"Gai weeps."Stop calling me flower!"Tenten shouted."Stop calling her beautiful too."Neji butted in.Tenten shot a nasty glance at Neji.--"What's that?""Fruit salad."Tenten answered."You don't cook fruit salad.""What do you think I'm doing now,Neji?""You're 'making' fruit salad." Neji closed his eyes."Cooking,making,it's still edible."Tenten confirmed."Hmm..You're not even doing anything.""I don't cook.""Why don't you make?""I don't make.""But don't you remember what Sir Gai said?"Neji paused.--flashback--"Whenever someone backs out or doesn't cooperate in a mission,has to write a 200 page about YOUTH!SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH!"Gai cried."And gets to wear a green spandex suit like ours!" Lee added.Both of them stood tall and made 'nice guy pose's.--end flashback--Neji remembered."I'm helping you.""What?""I said I'm helping you 'cook' your fruit salad.""Ha!Can't afford wearing a green spandex suit?""Shut up,I'm going to help."Tenten smiled and let Neji help her 'cook' her fruit salad to perfection."What are you doing,Lee?""I'm baking muffins!""For Sakura huh?""OF COURSE!!"--After 2 hours"Mmm!I like pineapples!Here,have a taste.you helped!""I don't like sweets.""That's good news!"Lee said."Why?"Tenten asked."I only had enough left for Tenten!""For her?"Neji asked."For me?"Tenten also asked."What about Sakura?""I already gave her some!""Sir Gai?""He's allergic to muffins."Lee answered sadly. Then handed a her a box of muffins."These are chocolate chip!But I thought Sakura's favorite is blueberry?""I know.Well,I gotta go run 500 laps around Konoha with Sir Gai,see you later!"Lee said then left.Neji looked a little confused."Aww..Chocolate chip muffins are my favorite!"Tenten exclaimed."Lee is such a sweet guy!He's such a charmer!""Are you saying I'm not sweet?""Um..No Neji."Tenten answered."Are you saying I'm not a charmer?""Uh.."Tenten felt uncomfortable."I'm not saying that!"Neji closed his eyes. Tenten backed away a little.She's worried."Ne-""Are you saying I'm not as cute as Lee?""WHAT!?I haven't even said anything yet!" Now Tenten was really worried."Uh..Neji,are you ok?"Neji made no response. He took the fruit salad Tenten was holding.And ate it.'Mm..Pineapples..'"Neji...you know no one can out-cute you!"--the endcomments and suggestions welcome.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 27, 2008, 4:04:24 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awwwwwwwwwwwww how cute

Tententora on November 13, 2007, 11:41:13 PM

Tententora on
Tententorainteresting...........

thekawaiikitsune on November 22, 2006, 12:53:32 AM

thekawaiikitsune on
thekawaiikitsuneso cute^.^i luv lee and neji

sflower250 on August 1, 2006, 7:30:39 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250that was a cute story^^ i likey

jenghis_02 on August 13, 2006, 10:03:32 PM

jenghis_02 on
jenghis_02me too,thanks

juliesu_echidna on August 11, 2006, 2:21:54 AM

juliesu_echidna on
juliesu_echidnaAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ ANYONE can out-cute Lee!!! :D

jenghis_02 on August 13, 2006, 10:02:42 PM

jenghis_02 on
jenghis_02thanks~XD

hirataitokyo on August 10, 2006, 3:02:37 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoI would love to hear more if there is anything else more to it! me likey

jenghis_02 on August 11, 2006, 12:16:41 AM

jenghis_02 on
jenghis_02you see nocturne_dune replied to you?ok,that was me,she's my sister and I didn't notice that she was online instead of me!silly me!

hirataitokyo on August 11, 2006, 2:02:59 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyookay

nocturne_dune on August 11, 2006, 12:06:08 AM

nocturne_dune on
nocturne_dunereally?well,i think i have other 'teneji fics',I'll try to submit them.