Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A teneji fic:points

yup
silly Tenten,not noticing she's confessing instead of scolding

Chapter 1 - A teneji fic:points

Chapter 1 - A teneji fic:points
A teneji fic:pointsTeam Gai was walking around when they bumped into Ino and Sakura.. A.K.A as troubleSasuke is mine! the blonde shouted. Mine only!No, Ino-pig, hes mine! Sakura shouted back.How troublesome Shikamaru said. Chouji munched on his chips loudly. He and Shikamaru were waiting for the little catfight to be over.Lee clenched his fist. Im not going to lose to Sasuke! He gritted his oh, so pearly white teeth. Sakura, youre going to be mine! And if not, Ill run around Konoha 2410 times!Then Shino, Kiba and Hinata appeared in the scene. Followed by Naruto.Alright! Catfight!Shino left. Hinata, come on, we better go. Said Kiba but Hinata didnt hear him because all her attention was focused on Naruto. Ignoring Kiba completely.Sasuke likes me!Sasuke likes me more!The two Sasuke-addicts were wrestling each other.This is going to be a long troublesome day Shikamaru sighed.Chouji continued to eat his chips, munching loudly and being manner-less.I can feel the power of youth rushing! Ill win Sakura for sure! Lee shouted. Sakura, I love you!!!Go Sakura!Naruto-kunHinata-Everyone was talking at the same time.I love Sasuke!No, I love Sasuke!So troublesomeHe ate like a noisy pig.You wont love Sasuke for long Sakura, my love!!! Youth love for the two of us!!Dont love Sasuke, Sakura! Remember, he called you irritating!Naruto-kunHinata-chan-Sasuke likes me!No, Sasuke likes me!*sigh**munch munch munch*Sakura! Dont ignore my burning love for you!!Pull her hair Sakura! And dont forget to not like Sasuke!!NarutoHinata-Sasuke so hates you!No, Sasuke so hates you!Stop repeating what I say, you copycat!Youre the copycat!Girls are so troublesome!*munch munch munch munch munch*If I wouldnt be able to win your heart, Ill do 8000 push-ups!Why do you have to like Sasuke anyway!?Naruto*sigh*Sasuke-SHUT UP!!!!! My God, shut the hell up!Everyone paused and shut up. Tenten placed her hand in her hips.Break it up you two, you used to be best friends and now youre just letting this stupid guy break you two apart. Hentai teki naHe is not stupid!Not the point! then Tenten looked at Shikamaru.You, if youre such a genius then why did you just let them fight like that? Shikamaru didnt answer back. Youre the one whos troublesome, idiot!Tenten grabbed Choujis chips. And couldnt you eat louder? She asked sarcastically then threw the bags of chips back at him.You, Lee, Sakura isnt going to be yours.Lee would answer back but he knew he shouldnt.And you, Naruto! You loud-mouthed moron! You just couldnt zip your mouth for a sec, can ya?Neji clasped his hand on Narutos mouth.Hinata...dont you noticed that all this time you were muttering Naruto Kiba was trying to get attention? Hinatas eyes opened wide. She hung her head.And Kiba! Umdont be too shy to Hinata.Kiba was speechless.Now silence.But Naruto escaped from Neji.Jeez, Tenten! Youre going crazy!Tenten placed her other hand on her hips.Uh-ohTentens hands are on her hipsShe approached Naruto and kicked himin itreal hard.OW!!!Naruto!Hinata was about to approach Naruto while Kiba was about to stop Hinata.Hinata stop! Look at Kibayoure hurting him! Tenten said. Dont you notice how lucky you are someone cares and likes you? Hinata was shocked. So did everyone else. You guys are pathetic! Tenten shouted at them.Sakura, Ino, do you see me trying to kill all 703,000 Neji fans just so I can have him all to myself? Uh..NO! You dont!Tenten-Lee, do you see me do stupid things just to be noticed by Neji?Tenten-Let me answer that for youNo! And Narutoarent you satisfied that someone so smart as Hinata would fall for someone as stupid as you?Tenten-Do you know how many times I wish someone as smart as a Hyuga would like an ordinary weapons mistress like me? Now you do! You should be happy!Tenten-You dont see me being all trying-hard for Neji! Know why? Because Im already satisfied with our teammate relationship! Its enough that I know were a working team! You should be ashamed of yourselves!Tenten folded her arms. Are yall proud of yourselves now?Everyones jaw-dropped, wide-opened eyes at Tenten.Neji was speechless.What? he asked.Tenten opened her eyes and let her arms fall besides her. Oh shoot... It was just then when she realized what she had just said...or confessed.Even Naruto, for once, was speechless.UhhUhhokayseeyouguyslaterigottagofeedmypettarantula!! She left in a flash.Quietly, Ino and Sakura walked away.Lee clasped his hand over Narutos mouth and slowly dragged him away.Kiba slowly reached for Hinatas hand and they both left.Leaving Neji alone.What?The end-So,should I continue it or leave it as it is?Ok,for people who would like to read ter crappy ending,here it is:'That was so embarassing!'Tenten thought as she closed the door behind her."Screw me screw me screw me!"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 27, 2008, 3:55:16 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome keep it up

sflower250 on August 22, 2006, 7:19:08 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250NEJI TENTEN FOR EVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Tententora on December 18, 2007, 11:57:32 PM

Tententora on
Tententorai like your thoughts

juliesu_echidna on August 11, 2006, 1:14:32 AM

juliesu_echidna on
juliesu_echidnaOooOo!!! SMOOCHY SMOOCHY!!! SOMEBODY'S IN LOVE!!!! ^.^ me likey da story!!! I LOVE TentenXNeji stuff!!! If you DO make another one, try not you use question marks as quotation marks!! ^.^;

jenghis_02 on August 13, 2006, 10:07:11 PM

jenghis_02 on
jenghis_02*giggle: okay,sorry for the mistakes! thanks for the tip~