Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter1

yusuke findes out he has a sister.

Chapter 1 - chapter1

Chapter 1 - chapter1
~Yusuke's pov~ you heared the communicator ringing so you answer it and Koenma appers. Koenma- "Yusuke call the others I want you to find me someone".
Yusuke-"sure . I"ll go get everyone". ~in Koenma's office~ Koenma-"I want you all to find this girl". A picture of a girl with a blue and pink kimono on with beutiful fuchsia eyes and silver hair. Yusuke-"why do you want her "? Koenma-"because she is a dog,wolf,cat,fox element,angel,goddess demon". Yusuke-"oook" ~in the forest~ yusuke-"WERE IS THAT GIRL?!" kuwabaka-"there she is" me-"hello can i help you?" yusuke-"yeah we need you to come with us". me-"ok, but why?" kurama-"koenma wants to talk to you". me-"ok". ~at koenma's~ me-"koenma!!!!" koenma-"hello jessie long time no see". me-"yeah to long how are you old friend?" the gang-"you know each other?" koenma and me-"yes we do we are good friends". me-"so koenma what did you want to tell me about?" koenma-"can i talk to you and yusuke alone?" ~everyone gets out of the room but lisning at the door~ koenma-"yusuke jessie you are both brother and sister". yusuke and jessie-"
WHAT?!?!?!?!" koenma-"i knew you two would react like that." me-"yusuke and i are brother and sister?" koenma-"yes, you are."yusuke-"I HAVE A SISTER!"*danceing and sing he has a sister*me*sweatdrop*"yusuke you can stop dancing now".
[/i]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YukinaObbsessionist on November 22, 2005, 9:19:49 AM

YukinaObbsessionist on
YukinaObbsessionistO_o Not sure if Yusuke would do that, but AWESOME anyway! *favez* Okay, I'm hooked, so WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!! Then I'll be happier. Then life will be better. Then....DON'T MOCK ME! Great job! Keep it up! Lataz~!

mangacheese1818 on August 28, 2005, 5:04:49 AM

mangacheese1818 on
mangacheese1818Wow, that's an interesting storyline...

jesslovesbilly82 on August 22, 2005, 3:13:09 PM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82i hope you thought it was good.