Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - zatch

this story is about zatch kyo and two new caraters.

Chapter 1 - zatch

Chapter 1 - zatch
my name is jessie and this is zatch he belongs to my older brother, but i'm the one who takes care of him,my brother, and kitsune . i love zatch and kitsune and they love me. zatch and i do everything together (even bathe). i love my brother kyo also ,but he's just as annoing as my best friend hiei. i have brown hair up to my waseted,big beautiful honey brown eyes, curves in the right spots, brother stop. no. yes. no. fine you baka. your a baka. shut up you two. yes koenma sir. and 4'10" . i love everything ,but bugs. i love my brother,zatch,kitsune, and my friends. i love music and drawing. heres my story. BROTHER YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL. I'M COMEING. DON'T YELL I HEARED YOU . hey sis. hi bro. *kisses him on the cheek* how are you doing this moring sis? i'm good you? good. *after berf* come on bro. bye zatch see you in a few hours. bye. an hour later (has 1 class) see zatch asleep. she picked him up and he started to cuddle in to her so she let him . later when she woke up zatch was looking in her dresser and found her bra and underwear. she jumped out of bed and picked him up. he was looking at her wered. zatch never go in there again. am i in trouble. no. now go and play while i clean up here. i'll help. thanks. after kyo came back home. jessie what are you doing ? zatch when thought my bras and underwear. oh. i made dinner . what did you make? i made rice with chicken,ice cream,yellowtail,and my special riceballs. yummmmmmmmmm. hope your hunggry. i'm starving. help yourself. here zatch.kyo my friends are coming over ok .ok. *door bell rings* i'll get it. hi everyone. hi. hn. come on in. if your hunggry i made a lot of food help yourselfs. ok. now for my famous riceballs. their all diffrent colors and flavors with diffrent stuff on them. help yourselfs. but save one for me and kitsune. so kyo you have one of the nices demon lifeing with you what do you say to that ? i say i like it and what type of demon is she anyway? she is a dog , fox, wolf, cat, elementral ,goddess,angel. wow thats alot. your telling me.i'm back.HEY WHO ATE OUR RICEBALLS?*everyone points to kuwabara*I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!! SAY YOUR PRAYS BAKA!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
[/i]

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YukinaObbsessionist on November 22, 2005, 9:17:41 AM

YukinaObbsessionist on
YukinaObbsessionistO_____________O. Okey Dokey then. I gotsa few words. *Coughs* Ahem! Okay..........A..W...E...S...O...M...E...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so random and weird and funny! I luved it!!!!!!!!! It was all over the place and back again and it was totally terrific! I luv it!!!!!!!! Plez make more! *story to favez* ~~~~~LUVZ~~~~~

Crazykittycat on September 13, 2005, 12:11:11 PM

Crazykittycat on
Crazykittycati dont understand whats going on.....

mangacheese1818 on August 28, 2005, 5:06:49 AM

mangacheese1818 on
mangacheese18180.0

jakensowner on August 24, 2005, 1:40:31 AM

jakensowner on
jakensownerwow this awesome but i don't know what zatch bell is ^^;;;;

jesslovesbilly82 on August 22, 2005, 5:21:53 PM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82i hope you like this.