Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - More Ways 2 Annoy People at Wal-Mart

 This is how to annoy people at Wal-Mart. I don't recommend that u do some of these things. Enjoy!!!!

Chapter 2 - More Ways 2 Annoy People at Wal-Mart

Chapter 2 - More Ways 2 Annoy People at Wal-Mart
21. Eat all the popcorn chicken and put the cup back in the stand.

22. Stop in the middle of the aisle, fart loudly, and glare at the person closest to you.

23. Stop in the bra section and ask random people if the bras are big enough for your dad.

24. Go and pay for your stuff and ask the cashier if they will accept an IOU.

25. Keep looking back at the person behind you with a suspicious look on your face. After a while, scream "Stop following me!!" and run through the store as fast as you can.

26. Buy at least $50.00 worth of stuff and when you go to pay for it, pay it in pennies.

27. Stand beside the bathroom door and when people come out, say "Good Lord, was all that noise in there you!?"

28. Walk up to one of the cashiers with a tube of medicine and ask them if it will cure crabs.

29. When the loudspeaker comes on, fall in the floor screaming, "No, not the voices!!!"

30. Go up to people and start talking to them, but change your accent every 5 seconds.

31. Get some bananas, eat them, and throw the peel in the floor.

32. Buy some items and when you find out how much it is say angrily, "This is an outrage!!!! I refuse to pay for this. I'm calling my lawyer." Leave the store angrily muttering under your breath.

33. If you have a cellphone and it starts ringing, answer it. Regardless of who it is, say "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me!?" Hang up. Tell people your mom wanted you home before dark.

34. Stare at people that walk by, and when they look, tell them that staring is rude and give them a long lecture about it.

35. When someone is buying dogfood, tell them that it is bad for their health.

36. Ask random people if they know the Muffin Man.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

And that's all I can think of. Goodbye now!!!!!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShiaLaB486 on August 8, 2009, 5:56:48 AM

ShiaLaB486 on
ShiaLaB486Lol! These r just as funny as the first set! I might actually try some of these! XD

LawlietJeevas on January 16, 2009, 5:36:51 AM

LawlietJeevas on
LawlietJeevasThis.
Is.
WIN!!

matthespeedstar on November 6, 2008, 4:35:32 AM

matthespeedstar on
matthespeedstarI'm gonna try the IOU one.

cashmoneyUknowit on March 8, 2008, 12:06:27 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitAs hilarious as the first!!!^^
luv it!!!

Hachi10120 on November 15, 2007, 8:57:36 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120rofl! that is very creative!!!! it's hilarious!!!

jesa67 on September 22, 2007, 5:22:52 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67rotflmao favs

YukiMitsuki on September 20, 2007, 10:52:49 AM

YukiMitsuki on
YukiMitsukihahahahahaha!!!how did you come up with these???

FluffysPrincess2968 on August 21, 2007, 9:02:38 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968HOW DO U PEOPLE THINK UP THIS STUFF!!!!????? ITS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!