Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - InuYasha

You have always never been able to find a husband...what happens when inuyasha comes into your life.(you+inu)

Chapter 1 - InuYasha

Chapter 1 - InuYasha
You were sitting in your favorite spot. In a tree just outside your village. You went here often only because you were unliked by everyone in your small village. You were the only girl in the area that was unable to find someone to marry. It seemed that no one wanted you and they shunned you for it. Even your parents had tried to help, offering gifts and what not to help others see your good traits. But it was to no avail. No one came to ask of you and so you would run off and sit in this tree and cry until you could do it no longer. Why did no one want you? Why was it that you were the only one in the village to not be courtable? Was there something wrong with you? No, there couldn't be. If there was you would know. It was getting late and you jumped down from the tree and you headed home. As you walked through the streets you saw a few of your friends and those they were with. You hated them, mainly because they had others that loved them and you did not. You wanted to be like them so badly. But somehow that wouldn't happen. You made it home to find your parents sitting in the main room of your home. Your father was fixing a fishing net and your mother was mending a torn piece of clothing. You took your sandals off and walked into the room.

"Out again?" Your mother asked as she watched you sit next to her.

"Yes. Anyone come?" You asked hopeful that your luck might change.

"No, not today. Your father is going out tomorrow to see if there is someone in another village that might be interested in you," your mother replied.

You nodded before getting up and walking to your room.

"I'm going to bed now."

"Good night."

You slid your door shut and sighed heavily. You then walked over and changed into what you would be sleeping in before crawling into bed. Sleep did not come to you, as it usually would. You kept worrying about your future and what would happen to your parents. You knew that your parents wanted you to be happy and have a family of your own. Your mother was especially worried about it. She herself had no family and you were all she had. The next day you bid farewell to your father as he left for the nearest village in hopes of finding a suitor. Your mother went about her daily routine and you went back to your tree. You sat on the branch and looked up at what sky you could see. Sometimes you didn't mind being by yourself but then again it was what killed you the most. But you didn't know that someone else was in your very same tree.

Prying eyes watched with great interest. (H/C) hair tossed by the coming breeze, bright (e/c) eyes filled with sadness. He could see it and he wanted to know why. Didn't people know not to come here? He had seen you before but never in the daytime. Maybe because he was never here in the daytime. He was always here in the dark, watching as you sat in the tree and cried until you fell asleep. Why would someone like you be here? Didn't you know that this forest was filled with demons? That you could be killed at any time? Well, there had been times where your life had been in danger but he made sure that nothing would harm you.

"What's wrong with you?" You heard above you.

You looked up to see no one. You swore you heard someone talk to you. Or was it you imagination?

"What?" You asked as you looked around you.

"Don't you know that you could be in danger here?"

"Yeah, I know. This is a demon forest and I could be killed. So? Why would that matter? It's not like anyone would really care," you said as you looked down at the ground far below you.

Suddenly you saw something red appear under the tree. It was a man, with white hair. Was he an elder from another village? You weren't sure so you jumped down from the tree and found him not be what you had originally thought. He was taller than you and you knew that you were in trouble.

"No one would care huh? Now what fun is that? I can't kill someone who won't be missed," he said.

"Really? You can't tell me that you only kill people to make waves in the village."

"Not all the time. No get outta here before I change my mind."

You nodded and walked away from the demon. He in turn watched you leave, wondering why you weren't afraid of him. Your father returned home late that night, an unhappy look on his face.

"Well, I tried my best. But no one would even give me a chance," he said as he sat down.

Your mother looked at you and watched as you fled from your home.

"(Y/N)! Come back!" Your mother called.

You ran into the forest, not caring if the demon you met earlier found you and killed you. You ran much further than your tree and into a cave that sat on the side of a large hill. You continued to run until you tripped over a over grown branch and fell onto your stomach. Why did they do this to you? Why were you so different? You couldn't help but cry. You had to face the fact that you were going to be alone for the rest of your life. It was something that you did not want to know.

"Didn't I tell you to get lost?"

"Leave me alone!" You shouted as you seen the demon from before enter the cave.

"What's wrong with you woman? Why do you keep coming back here?"

"Why do you care?"

Oh, you had gotten him there. Why did he care? He couldn't answer that. He saw that you were upset, he had to know why.

"Fine, what happened? Did your family kick you out?" He asked as he sat down a few feet away.

"What? No, I ran away."

"Why?"

"Why? Because no one in the village will ask for me. There's got to be something wrong with me. I just know it," you said as you looked away from him.

As the demon sat and thought about what you had said you were trying to figure out a way to get away from him.

"What's your name?" You asked after you had calmed down.

"Inuyasha," he said.

"I'm (y/n). Why did you follow me anyway?"

"I didn't follow you! I saw you run in here and I came to tell you to get out!" He shouted at you as he stood up.

"Fine, I'll leave then," you said as you stood up and headed towards the entrance.

"Good."


It had been sometime since you had met Inuyasha and you found that he was seen around the village. Many of the people that lived along the edge of the forest had been asked where you lived. They told him and he came looking for you. It wasn't long before you were tormented by the fact that a demon was after you. Most everybody hoped that he would kill you and leave them alone. But then something horrible happened. In the middle of the night many villagers were killed and those in charge of the village thought that it was the demon who had done it. So, they came up with a plan to keep him from killing anymore people. You and your family were sitting in the main room when the door was broke down and many people entered.

"What's going on here?!" Your father asked as he stood up.

"We are here to take your daughter. She is being given as a sacrifice to the demon," said a man.

"What? Why?" Your mother asked.

"It is the only way to keep him from harming others."

There was no way out of this. You were tied and led to the edge of the forest. True, he did kill those people, but it was only because they had came into the forest. He didn't want to admit to himself that he was interested in you. He had thought about going to your home and just taking you away, but somehow he did not do it. He had allowed you to come and go freely in the forest. He didn't mind it as long as you brought him something. It was then he heard something, people were coming.

"Show yourself demon!" Called a man.

You stood in front of the forest, hands tied behind your back and your mouth covered. You didn't know what was going to happen. You didn't know if you were safe or not. It wasn't long until you saw him come out from behind the trees. Somehow you were happy to see him.

"What are doing now?" Inuyasha asked to you more than to anyone else.

"We offer this woman to you so that you leave us alone," said the man as he pushed you to your knees.

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow at this. Were they serious? Well, if they were giving him something then he would just say no. And it was something that he wanted so that was a plus. He walked over to you and picked you up, tossing you over his shoulder in the process.

"Okay, I'll take her. But I want something else too."


You were very confused right now. Here you were being taken somewhere you didn't know and you had no idea why he had agreed to it. Well, you kinda did but you didn't want to think about it. The reason why was that you had noticed that he had been acting odd towards you. Following you home and what not. The trees were getting thicker and you knew that you were being taken to where he lived. How would you have known that you would be living the rest of your life in the forest with a demon? Well, it wasn't like you didn't like him. You just never told anyone. They would have thought that you were crazy anyway. It was true, you did like him. But you also knew that he didn't like humans, but he liked to hang around you.

"Here we are," he said as he put you down and untied you.

You took off the cover on your mouth and turned around to face him.

"Why am I here?" You asked.

"You were given to me. You're mine now, so you have to do what I say."

"Great."

"Good, I'm glad you understand," he said in a sarcastic tone.

"So what am I suppose to do first?" You asked as you looked around you.

"Well," he said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you toward him. "I can think of something."

You looked up at the golden eyes that stared down at you, glazed over with something you could not place. You were suddenly picked up and your face was brought close to his. His lips crashed onto yours and you jumped in shock. You relaxed after a moment and responded, wrapping your arms around his neck. You had thought about this for a while now, you never thought it would really happen though. He pulled away from you with a confused look. you were set down and he turned away from you.

"What?" You asked, wondering what you did wrong. "You said I was suppose to do what you say."

"I didn't tell you to do that," he said.

"Oh, well then tell me to do something."

"You wanted to do that, didn't you?" Inuyasha asked as he turned back around.

"Yeah," you said in a low tone.

"So you don't care that I'm a demon?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Really."

It couldn't have been said any clearer. After a while you were allowed to see your parents and they were thankful that you were safe. They were happy to see that you were happy and also that you would not be alone anymore.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment