Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

I'M BACK!!! A Naruto story, of course! Description inside...plz read!!! :D

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
ENJOY!
~~K99

'KARA!!! Get up!!! Or we'll be late the first day of school!!! And you don't want to miss the sign-ups!!!', a girl yelled as her fist fell upon the door like a woodpecker. At the words 'sign-ups', Kara had shot right up. Apparently, by the look on her face, she was wide awake now.

'Alright, alright!!! I'm up!', Kara hollered back. She stood up as she heard the feet of her cousin head back down the hallway to wherever she was going. Kara walked over to her mirror. Her hair was a little poofy, she was still in her pajamas, and she had slight impression on her face from the book she had been studying. Not even the first day of school and she had already been studying. 'I must be goin' insane,' she thought. She observed her reflection. Her dark, just past the shoulder, purple hair. It was straight as usual with just a little poof in the back. Her face was flawless. No zits, no pimples--zilch. Her eyes swiveled in the mirror as she examined her eyes. The swirls of green and grey in her eyes made them unique. They swiveled again this time landing on her pjs. She did a quick once over of her slender body underneath her Happy Bunny pjs, then she turned away.

She started to walk over to her bathroom, when she tripped. That didn't faze her, though. She just simply stood right back up and followed the path she had been following. She knew she would always be a klutz.

The clasp on the bathroom door caught as she closed it. Not long after the sound of the shower was heard. Fifteen minutes later she walked out in the clothes she had laid out the night before on her counter. A black tank-top that read FBI. A pair of faded grey skinny jeans. Some bracelets and that completed her look. Her hair was now dry and even more straighter. Some choppy layers were now visible. Fresh black eyeliner was now glazed over her eyelids. It was a thin line that smudged a little at the edges. She glanced at herself in the mirror and decided she was done. Kara grabbed her bookbag and left her room.

Thump, thump, thump. Her feet thudded down the stairs. Kara rushed into the kitchen to grab a Nature's Valley bar. Beep! Her brother's car sounded as she slipped on her leopard printed flats and slipped outside. Kara's brother was manning the horn of his black convertable. So annoying. Her brother was a TOTAL skater and made it quite obvious with his Volcom t-shirt, girls' pants, and a pair of ratty old Vanz. 'Typical Riku...' Kara mumbled as she stumbled into the passenger's seat. Her cousin was sitting in the back obviously annoyed with Riku.

'She's in the car now!! So, STOP WITH THE HORN!!!' her cousin screamed. She looked like she was going to bite his head off.

'A'right!!! Geez. There's no need to get that mad, Sakura.' Riku retaliated.

Sakura was Kara's best friend. It also didn't hurt that they were cousins. Sakura and Kara had always been close, but when they were nine, Kara and Riku had to move in with their relatives because their mom had gotten to sick to take care of them. Their aunt and uncle adopted them when they were eleven after Mom passed away. So, technically, they were sisters. Sakura was also the smartest girl in school. But she wasn't some dorky nerd. She was lucky. Beauty and brains. There were even rumors last year that they weren't friends and were fighting to see who was the prettiest girl in school. Untrue. Sakura was just mad because Kara had accidentally eaten the last of her fruit popples. She loves those things.

Sakura had short, soft pink hair. Her eyes were like shining emeralds. And she had just about the same figure as Sakura. Only Sakura had longer legs and more curves. Sakura and kara liked to stand out. And it showed in Sakura's choice of outfit today. It was a baby blue dress that hung from her shoulders with ribbons of lace. The skirt came to a little past mid-thigh. She showed off her legs with black netting and bright yellow Hi-Tops. Her arms were bare except for a single silver band on her right hand. Her make-up was simple and fresh. Some grey eyeliner on just the top lids.

'Isn't that a little short?' Kara asked skeptically.

'Nope! I checked. Exactly 4' above the knee. And anyways, I'm weering shorts underneath. I also have a tank top in my book bag if I decide to change. Easy Peesy Lemon Squeezy!!' She recited back to her. Obviously, her mood had already changed.

'You rehearsed that, didn't you?' Kara said, seeing right through Sakura's dialogue.

'Aw, shucks! You saw right through it. I was hoping I was able to get it pass your keen theater eye.' Sakura countered. 'No wonder you're always the lead.'

'You rehearsed that, too!!' Kara said while pointing her finger.

'She strikes again!! Is there anyone out there who can fool her?' Sakura shouted to some random passersby when the car stopped at a red light. The lady looked wearily at her and quickly walked on ahead.

'Shut up, will ya? We're like one block away and I don't need to be embarassed by you two on my first day back.' Riku retorted.

'Fine...' Sakura grumbled as the car turned into the drive that lead up right in front of the school. The car paused as Riku stopped at the bend. Obviously, this was their cue to get out. They hopped out over the side and paused to take in their new torture chamber for the next ten months.

'Looks the same, could be the same as last year,' Sakura stated,' but I doubt that. After all, this is a school for ninja. Anything could happen.'

'Expect the unexpected,' Kara quoted the school's motto.

'Yep... I hope it'll be more fun this year. Last year was torture.... Hey, I hear we got exchange students this year,' Sakura said.

'Oh, this is gonna be fun,' Kara replied with a smile on her lips. That's when they decided to step into the bustling crowd of kids.

~~
Heyy...
I got the first chappie up...
YAY!!!
Please review...
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next chappie...
Got to go...
Peace!
:DDD
~~K99

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on April 21, 2008, 10:51:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Awesome! It's really great so far! Both the story line and your writing! keep it up! =D

kagome99 on April 25, 2008, 5:52:56 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99Oh!
Thankies!!!
Thank you so much!!!
im glad u like it!!!

winxgirl21 on April 25, 2008, 6:41:26 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21np. You're really good with your plotline. =)

kagome99 on April 28, 2008, 5:30:13 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99thank you!!!
i thought i spent too much time on my details...
but thank you sooo much...
ill get the next chappie up as soon as possible...
^^

winxgirl21 on April 28, 2008, 8:37:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I think the details are good. =) you spent a pretty good amount of tiem ont hem, and it's not too much.

kagome99 on April 28, 2008, 9:23:13 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99thank you!!!
u are the best!!!
XD

winxgirl21 on April 28, 2008, 10:06:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, glad someone thinks so. XD