Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Flashback to childhood

kagome  has a secret that she doesn't want anyone to know but when some people from her past threaten to revel it she decides to tell inuyasha and co herself. i know i suck at summaries. this is my first story on here  again my first account kagyasha got  deleted so now here i am. i kinda like kikyo so please be nice.  

Chapter 1 - Flashback to childhood

Chapter 1 - Flashback to childhood
author note: this is my first so please don't hurt me because kikyo is like part of the inu tachi group i will add some Japaneses in here.
Disclaimer: i own nothing but my three charterers chiyoshi  and notheromi.[pronounced note- her- omi] and suchi (kagome's dad) there will be songs plz don't judge
"talking/ singing"
{thinking}
*flashback/telling story*
( author note)
<song>
Chapter 1- flashback to childhood


* I remember it like is was yesterday  i was eight mom, dad, and i were in the living room mom and dad were arguing.  i always hated when they would argue  what i remember most was me standing up and shouting that i hated them  and ran to my room an turned on my radio and read my book warriors omen of stars 1 the fourth apprentice. (don't judge they are good books)
 i remember that was on earth wind fire and air so i lost in to the song.
< Earth wind fire and air  we may look bad but we don't care we ride the wind we feel the fire to love the earth is our one desire
|chorus|  to love the earth is our one desire
love the earth it's only fair it's one big earth that we must share we love the earth with all our fire its in our souls our one desire
earth wind fire and air we may look bad but we don't care we ride the wind and feel the fire to love the earth is our only desire
|chorus| to love the earth is our only desire
nature is a precious gift if you make your spirits lift love the earth with all your fire its in your soul your one desire
earth wind fire and air we may look bad but we don't care we ride the wind we feel the fire to love the earth is our only desire
|all| to love the earth is our only desire!.>
Then i herd a knock at my door my dad walked in moved buyo over and sat next to me on my bed "hey kbear me and mama are sorry for arguing in front of you will accept our apology?" "did you apologize to mama?" "yes i did. i will never stress you mom again i can't wait for the baby to come are you excited to be a big sister?" "yeah but I'm also scared." "don't be kbear you'll be a great big sister anyways I'm going to the store and should be back soon" he pats the top of my head and leaves. a little while later i herd the phone ring and mama answer it "sunset shrine how can i help you?" i went down stairs  and listened then i saw mama drop the phone on the ground and sit in a chair she started to cry i ran over and asked here what was wrong she put me and her lap and said that dad was in a bad car accident and didn't make it through. after that i got up and helped mama to the couch we both sat there and cried i fell asleep i woke up the next morning to mama screaming in pain i woke up and asked her what was wrong she had me call an ambulance after a few hours at the hospital me and mama were look at my new baby brother mama ask what we should name him i said souta. after we went home i helped mama  put souta in his room i went to mine and went to sleep i woke up the next morning and almost screamed when i looked in the mirror  i had a neko tail and neko ears claws and fangs ( i changed it up a bit she was a kitsune but i changed it to a neko) i quickly got dressed and went better yet jumped down stairs  and went to school  on my way home it started to rain some how i manged to hide my ears tail fangs and claws or people just don't care. i ran into Mr.Chiyoshi  and his daughter notheromi he asked if i wanted a ride home i said no so he insisted that he walk me home so i let him as we walk he asked so it finally happened and i asked him what did he mean he said my transformation he and my farther are neko demons and that his wife and my mom knew they were going to tell me later but they didn't expect me to transform so early when we reached my house he wished me good and said he was sorry about my dad. when i went in the house mama was on the couch so i decided to show her she smiled and  got a necklace and put it around my neck and said that if i have this i would look and smell human and ever since i have never taken it off.* 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment