Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Moi Schedule

If you are:
1. Wondering if I'm dead.
2. Wondering when I'm going to update my gallery.
3. Wondering why I haven't replied to your comment.
Then click here to have a drink from the Fountain of My Busy Life! X3

Chapter 1 - Moi Schedule

Chapter 1 - Moi Schedule
Monday- Wake up at 6:00 am, get ready for school and colorguard practice, go to school 6:55am-2:45 pm, do evil homework 3:00-5:30, get ready for more color guard practice, go to color guard practice 6:00-9:00, go home, try to finish any remaining homework and die.

Tuesday- Same, wake up at 6, go to school 6:55-2:45, THEN go to color guard practice after school 3:00-5:00, do mind-wrenching homework AT LEAST 5:30-9:00, and die some more.

Wednesday- More same, wake up at 6, go to school 6:55-2:45, (I actually don't have any after school practice this day o_0) do world-engulfing homework 3:00-7:00 (I usually have more homework this day), go to bed early to catch up on lost sleep.

Thursday- Blah blah same same, wake up 6, school 6:55-2:45, almost-as-evil-as-my-cat homework 3:00-6:00, (I actually have time this day to go on the Internet) go on the web and catch up on comments and try to catch up on drawing, go to bed and get some glorious sleep.

Friday- Wake up at 6, go to school at 6:55-2:45, do nauseating homework 3:00-6:00 so I won't have to do it over the weekend, go to bed and sleep like a baby.

Saturday- SSSSLLLEEEEEPPPP IIIIINNNN WOOOOO~ Until 11:00-12:00 (We teenagers need more sleep than any other person in the world o_0), go on the web and do usual stuff, draw, (If it is that kind of Saturday) get ready for the performance during half-time for the football game, go to game 6:00pm-10:00pm, go home and collapse on the bed.

Sunday- Recover and prepare to restart for a crazier week.

Sometimes I'm so tired I can't even lift up my hand to draw (and that's crazy for me, I used to stay up past midnight drawing in my sketch book!) But even with this crazy schedule, I'll do my best to dedicate any free time left to draw stuff and keep you guys smiling, cause that's what I'm here for, anyways. :) Oh, and dreamer45, if you read my schedule, that's the schedule Corkie's gonna throw at you if you join the highschool color guard next year! Just to let you know...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jbelle on October 30, 2007, 11:38:15 AM

Jbelle on
JbelleOMG!you must have a pretty hard life huh?omg!what will happen when you GROW-UP!?!O.O

kaikaru on November 13, 2007, 1:14:01 PM

kaikaru on
kaikaruWhen I grow up, things will be easier, acutally! xD
I'm planning to go to art college, no more color guard, and take animation classes and all of that art stuff to get an animator's degree. X3 Weeee~ It will be fun, I hope!