Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New School

This is a story about a school for the unnatural world. They werwolves,vampires and Demons. A girl is just now starting a new school and falls in love with the local bad boy demon.

Chapter 1 - New School

Chapter 1 - New School
It all started when I walked through those pearly gates. The school was just as my aunt said it was. She went there when she was younger.

"Ruxana, have a good day at school!" My aunt Mirage yelled from the car. I waved to her as she drove off. I breathed in deeply steadied myself and entered the esteemed Demon School. Yep, that's its name. Orginal right? Anyway, I walked into the grounds. All around me kids were talking to each other and hugging friends they haven't seen. Maybe I could be like that. But ever since my parents died while fighting some unkown force, I've had to live with my aunt Mirage. I mean she's been kind to me and all, but I miss my parents even more. I wish they were here.

My firey red hair kept getting in my face that I didn't see the boy in front of me. "Watch it girl!" They boy yelled at me. His golden eyes captivated me and I was speechless. They boy raisede an eyebrow and said, "Hello is anyone up in there?"

"Leave her alone Xano." A girl's voice said to the Xano. Xano snarled at the girl and turned to walk towards the gym.

"Sorry about that he can be a jerk sometimes. My name is Ferna, a Earth Demon." Ferna told me.

"Ruxana, Fire Demon. Thanks I don't know what happened. Usually I'll tell him off, but I just froze." I told Ferna.

"Oh well. Come on the assembly is about to start." Ferna told me and grabbed my arm dragging me to the gym

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment