Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Don't Ask Kakashi

it was the most faved story on my deviant art account so i hope you enjoy it as much as everyone over there liked it.

Chapter 1 - Don't Ask Kakashi

Chapter 1 - Don't Ask Kakashi
Konoha Ninja School Academy decided to promote its image by being put in the newspaper. They would basically explain what they do, why they do things, and how they do things with their ninjas. Who Better than Iruka, loyal chuunin and lovable teacher to explain what goes on in the academy. Well about three days ago, he wasn't a candidate. A cretin white haired ninja was supposed to do it. Why not, he was the famous copy ninja of Konoha and he's a genius so he should be able to tell the truth right. In other words he was perfect for the job, this is what made them change their minds.

-----

The meeting started around 10:00 sharp. Mizumi, the reporter and the one to interview Kakashi, was ready for him to show. She waited and waited and waited then the door opened.

Mizumi: Are you Kakashi Hatake?

Iruka: No I'm Iruka Umino, but I'm teacher here like he is.

Mizumi: Have you seen him?

Iruka: Kakashi? No I haven't but if you're here for him believe me when I say, he'll be here but he's never on time.

After Iruka picked up some papers he left out. Finally, three hours have passed before the door opened and white hair followed by a mask came in.

Mizumi: Are you Kakashi Hatake?

Kakashi: Yes, yes I am.

Mizumi: Oh finally you're here. I'm Mizumi Tanaka, I will be your interviewer. I'm just going to ask a few personal questions, just to see what your response is.

Kakashi: Okay then hit me with your best shot.

Mizumi: Okay my first question will be, why were you so late?

Kakashi: You see, I got here earlier but no one was here. I ran into Iruka later on and he told me that you were waiting on me so here I am now.

Which was a lie of course. Truth was he came strolling in at his late time and Iruka told him then what was going on.

Now before I go on, this is where things get bad. Questions that should have been, and what Kakashi thought was going to be asked should have been:

Mizumi: So I hear that team 7 is the only team that passed under you. Why is that?

To which she would have gotten this answer:

Kakashi: Well, as a teacher, I deeply care about team work. It is the best way to complete any missions, from complex "A" missions to simple "D" missions. It can save them in the toughest situations and be less of a risk than being alone. Now Sasuke may be stubborn and only think of himself, Naruto may be...well.... hyperactive and troublesome, and Sakura is trying to be a strong, intelligent female ninja while trying to control her hormones, but they all understand what it means to be a team. Even though things can get a little wild and other times out of control, they (almost) never fail me in being a team.

But the questions turned out like this:

He pulls out his book and begins reading.

Mizumi: Kakashi, what is that?

Kakashi: Oh don't mind it, it's just a little habit I picked up when I was 18.

Mizumi: What is it?

Kakashi: A book.

Mizumi: No I mean what is the name of the book?

Kakashi: Oh why didn't you say so? It's "Icha Icha Paradise".

Mizumi: You mean you read hentai?

Kakashi: No I read an adult series.

Mizumi: No I mean that's the kind of literature it is.

Kakashi: Oh so that's what it's called.

Mizumi: Do you always have that with you and do you always read that stuff?

Kakashi: Umm.... No to the first question and yes to the second. Sometimes I read "Icha Icha Violence".

Mizumi: Okay, moving on. So, how about this, why do you wear that mask?

Kakashi says nothing while his visible eye was just scanning away at the pages.

Mizumi: Kakashi? Did you here me?

Kakashi: Hunh? Did you say something?

Mizumi: okay maybe that was a little too personal. Let me see, I hear that you are known as the "Copy Ninja", why is that?

Kakashi: Well it's all because of my sharingan in my left eye. It allows me to see motion clearer than normal eyes and it can see through ninjutsu and genjutsu. It copies motion and other ninja techniques. I can basically manipulate your mind put ideas into my victim. If I wanted to I could hypnotize you or kill you.

Mizumi: Uh.... You wouldn't do that hunh? Not to me?

Kakashi: Then it'll be a waste of my chakra.

He said in a devious tone and laughs evilly to himself.

Mizumi: Okay then, I guess I'll take that as a no. So, how did you get it, I mean I know that it is an Uchiha ability?

She looked up and he was deep into his book once more.

Mizumi: KAKASHI!

Kakashi: Hunh? Oh you asked another question? Can you repeat it?

Mizumi: Uh? I don't think this is working to well?

Once again he didn't answer.

Mizumi: I'm starting to think that you didn't want to do this.

She said as she snatched the book and hit him up against his head with it. Then wouldn't you know it he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Mizumi: What, where is he, Where did he go?

Outside, Kakashi was up in a tree reading the infamous book. Gai was jogging pass when he found him up there.

Gai: Oh hey Kakashi. Shouldn't you be in that interview.

Kakashi: Yea but I really didn't feel like being bothered by someone asking me all these questions about who knows what.

Gai: Don't tell me you made a clone of yourself to go in the place of you?

Kakashi: Fine then I won't.

Gai: Kakashi you idiot.

Kakashi: Relax, I'm sure she asked some good questions to which my clone would have given equal answers.

Gai: Whatever Kakashi.

With that Gai went back jogging as Kakashi went back reading and Mizumi decided to interview Iruka.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perryfamily53 on January 2, 2008, 12:48:10 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53lol! Kakashi really, probably would do that and that would most likly be the outcome. hilarious!! XD could you tell me when you update please? *favs*

kashiangel07 on January 2, 2008, 1:02:23 AM

kashiangel07 on
kashiangel07this one was just a one shot but for pics i really don't know. i'm going to try and get my inspiration back up so that i can draw again.

badboyhoss21 on May 18, 2007, 12:58:34 PM

badboyhoss21 on
badboyhoss21I'm so getting my sister to fav this!

kashiangel07 on May 19, 2007, 8:50:51 AM

kashiangel07 on
kashiangel07thx glad you liked it.