Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Teaching, The Letters

The title says it all, prepare for humor.

Chapter 1 - Teaching, The Letters

Chapter 1 - Teaching, The Letters
It's a quiet Sunday morning in Mobius. Mobians are walking up to their sidewalks to grab their newspapers, drinking coffee, and having peaceful chats. Except at Shadow's manor.

Shadow: NOOOOOOO!!!! Why me, @$%*it?

Mystique: Good morning to you too.

Vi: *shuffling through mail* What happened?

Shadow: I got a letter from the Mayor. Apparently I haven't done any community work this year, so they assigned me with a task.

Vi: *cough* So what do they call saving Mobius on a month-to-month basis?

Mystique: Anyway, what do you have to do?

*Sonic walks into the room*

Shadow: I have to teach kindergarten kids at the community center for a whole 6 hours! With no pay! On a Friday!

Sonic: *rolling on the floor with laughter* you...teaching...kids?! *stands up* Well gee Shadow, I'd like to help you, but I'll be busy on Friday. Maybe I can come down to the center later to take a picture of you wiping some kids nose?

Vi: Oh no, no, no Sonic! I can't have you do that! You have an appointment tomorrow! *holding up an open letter*

Sonic: An appointment? With what?

Vi: *gives Sonic the letter* Jury duty.

Sonic: *gasp!* But, but, but....! *runs up the stairs*

Vi: The way he's acting, you'd think I told him that he was marrying Amy on Friday!

Sonic: That doesn't sound bad right about now!

Amy: *comes out of nowhere in a bridal gown* Finally! But let's have the ceremony on Wednsday!

Sonic: *rushing out the door* geez, why me? I didn't mean it, Amy!



*Next Chapter: Teaching, Friday*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Phantom42 on December 9, 2006, 11:37:33 PM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42lol