Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Teaching: Friday Part 1

The title says it all, prepare for humor.

Chapter 2 - Teaching: Friday Part 1

Chapter 2 - Teaching: Friday Part 1
Friday:

*Yep, it's Friday. Shadow is already at the community center. Mystique is out looking for people to help. And poor Vi was given the task of dragging Sonic to jury duty.*

Vi: Would you stop squirming? People are beginning to stare.

*Vi is dragging a crying, screaming Sonic down the street. She's holding onto his legs so that he can't run away, but his hands are leaving inch-deep gouges in the sidewalk. Really, who wouldn't be staring?*

Sonic: Vicky...you can be so...so..mean!

Vi: *anger mark and a cold glare*

*Sonic gets a sharp smack on the head*

Vi: My name is not "Vicky"! It's Vi, just Vi!

Sonic: You're so mean, V. Why do I have to go to jury duty? It's stupid. *pout*

Vi: But, I heard that it's Eggman's trial... -.- ...And stop pouting, you're 15, not 5.

Sonic: Eggman's trial? *gleam in eye*

Vi: -.- oh-stupid-stupid-me.

Sonic: *leaps on top of nearby fountain* Eggman, this time you're not getting away. Justice always prevails! Good will always win!

Vi: Why me? *sigh* so are you going to-

*Sonic running off towards courthouse*

Sonic: See ya later Vi!

Vi: *anime sweatdrop* ...jury...duty? Well, anyways, I'd better go to the community center and help out Shadow. Even though I really don't want to... *grimace*

*Later, Vi arrives at the community center.*

Shadow: Finally! I need a break from all of these brats. I said that they will have storytime in a few minutes.

Vi: So, you want me to read to them? Eh, Shadow, why are you smiling? Huh? Whats with that dress and the red cloak?

Shadow: You see, the brats and I voted whether we should read the story or have it acted out. The story is Little Red Riding Hood, guess what won the vote?

Vi: A performance huh? Well Shadow, I never knew you as the acting type, but if the kids want it, okay. Red certainly is your color, but isn't the dress a bit much?

Shadow: Oh I'm not playing Little Red, that's your role.

Vi: Over my dead body.

Shadow: But then you wouldn't get to play Little Red.

Vi: Why me? Hey, you guys reading this, who do you think should do this?

So your choices are,
A) Vi
B)Shadow
C)Omega
D)Rouge
E)Vector
F)Amy

So, who'll it be?

*Vi is wearing the outfit* *sarcastically* Gee, thanks a lot.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Phantom42 on December 9, 2006, 11:41:01 PM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42a!!


great chapter!

kittyshootingstar on December 1, 2006, 3:14:07 PM

kittyshootingstar on
kittyshootingstarNaw, make Omega do it! That should lead to a funny chapter!