Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Friday Part 2

The title says it all, prepare for humor.

Chapter 3 - Friday Part 2

Chapter 3 - Friday Part 2
Omega:  Shadow, you will give me the part of Little red Riding Hood, or you will suffer the consequences.
 
Vi: ....wth?
 
Shadow:  Omega, it's already been decided.  Vi is Little Red.
 
Omega:  Choose better option or prepare to be vaporized.
 
Vi:  Shadow, I really don't want this part.  just-
 
Shadow:So you want a fight Omega?  So be it.
 
*Vi steps in between them*
 
Vi:  Come on you two, there has to be a more civilized way of settling this!
 
Shadow:  Rusty scrap metal!
 
Omega:  Violation of nature!
 
Vi: *breathes in deeply*  SHUT YOUR MOUTHS YOU INCOMPETENT, OVER-GROWN BRATS!!!!!!!!
 
*Vi's fur is now a deep black and her eyes are glowing red.  Not to mention the dark, creepy aura she's giving off.  Shadow and Omega instantly become silent.*
 
VI: *returning to normal*  Good, now here's my proposal.  Omega will play a role in this fairytale, and I...I'll play a part in the...next...fairytale.  Deal?
 
Shadow and Omega:  *reluctantly* Fine.
 
Vi: Perfect.  now let me change out of this costume so that Omega can wear it.  Oh, wait!  i don't think that the outfit is big enough!
 
Omega:  Not an obstacle, I brought my own cape, frock, lacy sock and dainty ballet slippers.
 
Vi and Shadow: O.o  -.-'   ........okay then.
 
*The Play*

VI: Once upon a time, there was a, er...an interesting robot named Little Red Riding Hood.

*Omega leaps onto the stage in the complete outfit and does a complex series of ballet moves*

audience: *blink* *blink*

Vi: *mortified* Uh, anyways, one day, Little Red's mother told her to visit her grandmother who lived in the woods, and to give her a basket of goodies. *shudders* I still twitch whenever I have to say that word...

*Rouge appears on the stage*

Rouge; All right, darling, go down the path in the woods, stay on the trail, and give this basket of goodies (Vi: *twitch*) to your grannie. And on your way back, if you see any jewels, make sure to bring them back to me.

Omega; Yes, Mommy Dearest! (Vi: Pffft! *stifled laughter*) *skips down the road humming a very off key tune*

Vi: But going down that path was very dangerous, because in those woods live th Big Bad Wolf!

*Knuckles appears on the stage in a shabby wolf costume*

Knuckles: grrrr...*thinking- How much are they paying me for this,
again?* (Uh, they're not. You were just fooled, AGAIN. Sucka!)

Vi: Pathetic.

Knuckles: I am the Big Bad Wolf! Those goodies (Vi: *struggles not to hit something*) smell very good little girl! Give them to me! *tries to grab*

Omega: *block* No! They are for my dear granny who lives down the trail! If you try to steal my basket again, I will have no choice but to vaporize you. *hand transforms into a gun*

Audience: Oooooooooohhh!

Little Boy: Mommy, I want one of those!

Vi: Little Red, do I need to bring an EMP grenade in here? *threatening glare*

Omega: I mean, uh, aaaugh! *gives off high pitched girly scream*

VI: *head in hands* That is wrong on so many levels...

Knuckles: I shall find this granny! *dramatic spin and trips, crashing behind the curtain*

Vi: Smooth...So anyway, the Big Bad Wolf got to the granny's house before Little Red did and swallowed the granny. Then he put on the granny's floral nightgown-

Knuckles (backstage): What?!?!? No way, i am not going to be a cross dresser! Shadow, you put on the stupid outfit!

Shadow: Hell no. Knuckles, be a man, and put on the dress.

*sound of a struggle and several seconds later, Shadow comes out in nightgown*

Shadow: If any of you brats dare to tell another soul of this, I will-

Vi: *slaps hand over Shadow's mouth and glares at Shadow* Do nothing to them, or the next few months will be torture, understand?

Shadow: What are you gonna do? *defiant look*

Vi: *evil grin and whispers something in his ear*

Shadow: O.O You wouldn't...

Vi: Wanna bet? *cold glare*

Shadow: ...... meep ...... I-i'll go wait for Little Red now...*sits on the bed*

Vi: So when Little Red arrived at granny's house, she didn't suspect a thing. But she was confused when she saw her "granny".

Omega: Why, Grandma, what big ears you have!

Shadow: *grudgingly* Al the better to hear you with...my...dear...

Omega: Grandma, what big eyes you have!

Shadow: All the better to see you with, my dear.

Omega: (Vi put him up to this one) Grandma, what a big ego you have!

Shadow: All the better to-hey!

*So, they laughed, they cried. Especially Vi when she found out that because Shadow had beaten Omega to a smoldering wreck, she had to continue as Little Red in his place, frock, cape, lace, ballet slippers and all. But thankfully, the kids loved it. And Vi was happy that she was able to wear combat boots over the ballet slippers*

*After the Play*

*Sonic runs in*

Sonic: Hey, guys! I'm off jury duty for the rest of the day! So how did the day go? *looks at Vi in surprise* Wow, Vi, this has got to be the first time that I've seen you in a dress! It even has lace!

Vi: *twitch* *twitch*

Sonic: *give Vi a funny look* hey, you look pretty good in red. *takes Vi's hand, but then notices something* Uh, Vi, what are the combat boots for?

Vi: *blood chilling grin* All the better to kick you with, my dear.... *kick*

THE END (or is it?)

*December 3*

Shadow: Huh? Another letter from City Hall? More community work?!?! *frozen expression, eyes wide* No....Nooo....NOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries out in agony*

Mystique: What? What happened? *takes letter from Shadow*

*both Vi and Mystique read it*

Both: Shadow as Santa?

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DemonZeroX3000 on July 10, 2008, 3:35:43 AM

DemonZeroX3000 on
DemonZeroX3000-is still in the dress and looks at vi- hey vi a little help here...>:3 lol favs again if you wondering who I am..its AngelicZero...anyways goodjob <3

AngelicZero on December 10, 2006, 2:49:23 AM

AngelicZero on
AngelicZeroZero The Hedgehog:Well at least I dont have to do it...
*Shadow dresses him up*
Zero The Hedgehog: *Anger Mark* very funny...
*Favs* ^^

kasumi1001 on December 11, 2006, 2:46:49 PM

kasumi1001 on
kasumi1001Domo arigato! (thank you very much!)

Phantom42 on December 9, 2006, 11:43:55 PM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42lol

kasumi1001 on December 9, 2006, 4:29:07 PM

kasumi1001 on
kasumi1001Don't read the third part yet! something messed it up!