Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Missing

James has always been different from evryone else but when Melexa the vampire tells him why his life takes an entirely new dirrection. Enimies will be made and eventually James will be forced to make a decision.Can he make the right choice.

Chapter 12 - Missing

Chapter 12 - Missing
“What?” Stevens father gasped in surprise. “ The school called, he hasn’t shown up yet and I thought that…since Steven and Rose were some of his closest friends…” “ No Jane, I’m sorry he isn’t hear but today’s my day off so if I see him I’ll call.” He replied. “ Alright…thank you.” Jane hung up. Stevens father did the same. He had no idea were James could be but he knew who could track him down.
He grabbed his cote and headed out. It anyone knew were James was they would know.


* * *

Flora was sitting in the entryway when there was a loud banging. “ Open up! I need to speak to one of your vampires!” A mans voice echoed on the other side. Flora got up and listened. She could only hear one persons breathing on the other side. Flora twisted the lever and shoved the heavy door open.
An off scent filled the room. “ You’re one of the wolves. What do you want?” she said. “Someone has gone missing. I need to talk to Melexa of the thorn. Now.” The seven looking year old looked him over. “ I may look young but I’m almost as old as a teenager. Don’t take me lightly, I’m not stupid.” Flora warned.
“ This way.” She said leading the man into the compound. She left him to wait outside the rose sevens sector. Stevens father waited for about twenty minutes for the girl to return. When she did a very tier and agitated Melexa was with her. “ Morning.” He said grimly.
“ James is missing.” Melexas’ eyes popped. “ We’ll take care of it.” They both glared at each other. “ He’s not hear.” Melexa said. “ Don’t kid yourself, I wouldn’t kill off my potential fledgling.” He explained. With that he shut the door.

* * *

James sat in the empty church, even the pastor was gone. James didn’t belong hear but it was the only place to go. After all this was were he learned most of his morals. He had been trying to figure out what he should do. Homosexuality wasn’t exactly a disease or a defect so there was no cure.
He thought about killing himself because he didn’t want to be this but then he remembered just how many people that would effect. While staring at his bracelet James realized he had actually felt this way about Steven from the beginning. He could never take it off because he’s be letting him go and some extremely small part of his had held out hope that it would all work out. And it hurt like hell. Because Steven wasn’t going to come back to him, nor would he ever feel the same.
James felt like someone was burning the old wound back into his heart. He felt alone and wished he could stop feeling things altogether. “ Shouldn’t you be in school?” Navy said walking down the isle. “ … Why are you here?” James asked, his voice sounded flat. “Because I want to be.” He replied.
“Why are you here?” Navy asked, joining James in the front row. “ I…it’s just…” Navy waited. “ …I’m all…wrong.” James managed to say. His breathing sped up and then everything came out in a rush. “I’mnotsupposedtobethis!Idon’twanttobethis!It’snotrightatall!It’ssick!I’msick!I’mtwistedandwrongand…Gah!” James pulled at his hair and buried his face in his knees. “Thisisn’right!Thisisn’tright!Thisisn’tright!I’mbroken!” The next sentences came out like one word. Like a language Navy couldn’t decipher. James heard Navy cell wring but couldn’t stop speaking.
He felt like his head was going to explode and he wanted to scream. “ Really?… Huh…Actually I found him at the church. Yeah…I’m not sure…Just get down hear, oh and uh…bring a sedative incase.” Navy hung up. “ James?” He said putting a hand on James’s shoulder. James was still babbling. “ Sick!wrong!insain!whyhim!” Navy forced James to face him.
Navy’s eyes widened. James was talking so fast his face had turned red with the effort. “Shut up, breath!” Navy shouted smacking him across the face. James stopped. It’ took about two minutes for his face to return to normal color and his left cheek was bruised. Then the church doors were kicked open. “ He’s fine, forget the shot.” Navy said. Melexa relaxed and took a seat to James’s right. “ Give me a heart attack.” He panted to his friend. “ What happened?”
“ He was talking so fast that he couldn’t breath. I guess he figured it out.” Navy explained. “ Wha-you knew!?!” James nearly shouted. “ Navy can read hormones; he knew when he first met you.” Melexa explained. James face couldn’t be redder. “ You better be breathing.” Navy joked.
James buried his face in his knees again. Melexa sighed and put his hand on James’s shoulder. “ It’s not that bad.” He said. “ Yes it is!” “ Who told you that?” Navy asked. “…Everyone.” Melexas eyes almost widened. “When it comes to love gender won’t always apply. In fact, it’s overrated.” He said. “ How would you know that!” James said looking up at him.
Melexa glared at him. James had almost forgotten that Melexa had started out female. He faced forward. “ Anyone who tells you different is a stubborn Jackass and/or is incapable of understanding.” Melexa continued. There was a short pause.
“ It’s not bad, just incorrect.” He smiled. “ Your Mentor is Wright. I know for a fact that you were born this way. It’s physically impossible for you to change so there’s no need to. You’re different James; you shouldn’t have to follow the same rules as everyone else. … At least when it comes to this.” Navy said.
There was another pause. “You have to follow a different though,” Melexa said. Crap, another awkward conversation. “ So do you want me to explain this or are you going to ask you dad?” There was another silence.
It had just hit James that his parents didn’t know any of this and they might not understand. “ Uh t-they don’t know.” James said. “…Huh, well that’s a pickle. Any ideas?” “ they are your parents’ they should understand.” Navy said. “They’re Christian.” James explained.
“ Do you know if they’re really agents it?” James paused. “ I’m not sure.” He’ finally said. “ Well we know July understands”. Melexa said. “ What do you mean?” James asked.
“ She gave me this.” Melexa took out a crinkled drawing of James kissing another boy. She had started drawing these two years ago after his fourteenth birthday. It must have been new because he had destroyed the others. James wanted to scream. “ That’s creative but who’s the other – Navy was cut off as James grabbed the nearest bible and started hitting himself in the head with it.
Melexa had to fight him for it while Navy forced himself not to laugh at the scene.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment